Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I only speak the truth.:jump:

:irked: :irked: :irked: :irked: :irked: :irked:

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope LRCW doesn't see this... :sssh:

 

 

Why do you all continue to test the Baseball Gods? When will you learn? :madman: :madman: :fight:

Now that the book is closed, fantastic performance by EZ...

Why do you all continue to test the Baseball Gods? When will you learn? :madman: :madman: :fight:

I was breaking the curse. See Shack got them out of the jam.:thumb:

Now that the book is closed, fantastic performance by EZ...

:laugh: I already said that.:fight:

No doubt I'd put Majewski on the 15 day when Belisle returns. I can't believe he was set to throw over 80 games in Washington. Wait, yes I can...

No doubt I'd put Majewski on the 15 day when Belisle returns. I can't believe he was set to throw over 80 games in Washington. Wait, yes I can...

 

 

What happened to Majewski?

What happened to Majewski?

Long 2B to Biggio and hit Burke...

Long 2B to Biggio and hit Burke...

 

 

Is he hurt though, or you just think he needs time off? By the way the bullpen is blowing it. :mad:

Is he hurt though, or you just think he needs time off? By the way the bullpen is blowing it. :mad:

I just think he needs a rest. Like I said, he was on pace to throw over 80 games in Washington...

BGP has jinxed the Reds again. :fight: :fight: :fight:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.