Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I told you guys something was wrong with Jr about a week ago. As for Bronson i think he will be ok. I didnt see the game but i listened to it and the way they made it seem he got rattled after an error by clayton i believe.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I told you guys something was wrong with Jr about a week ago. As for Bronson i think he will be ok. I didnt see the game but i listened to it and the way they made it seem he got rattled after an error by clayton i believe.

It was a tough play, and Clayton put the flip in a spot BP had no chance to catch. It was bang-bang, and went wrong. Tavaras running can do that...

It was a tough play, and Clayton put the flip in a spot BP had no chance to catch. It was bang-bang, and went wrong. Tavaras running can do that...

Still it might have been a part of the meltdown. I think Bronson will be ok.

I told you guys something was wrong with Jr about a week ago. As for Bronson i think he will be ok. I didnt see the game but i listened to it and the way they made it seem he got rattled after an error by clayton i believe.

I would say he was more than rattled, he started serving them up until the bases were cleared. Wish leads me onto saying that he is a much better pitcher when there are NO runners on the base path. It seems that he has a hard time pitching with runners in scoring position for the most part.:eek:

Still it might have been a part of the meltdown. I think Bronson will be ok.

I think he should be fine, but unlike Harang, he doesn't have the power to work out of tight spots. His curve can be nasty, but when things start going a little wrong a lefty power guy has been a major problem. There is no doubt he just saw a rough 25 or so pitch segment tonight, but that's been going down more than I feel comfortable with...

For the record, I'm blaming Jim...

No more game comments for me. That was almost creepy how that turned …

No more game comments for me. That was almost creepy how that turned …

:madman: :madman:

No more game comments for me. That was almost creepy how that turned …

 

 

We'll let it slide if you make the same comments in the Bengals favor during one of the Bengals-Steelers games this year.

We'll let it slide if you make the same comments in the Bengals favor during one of the Bengals-Steelers games this year.

Ha! :lol:

 

My comments don't seem to have that same jinxing effect on the grid. Or, at least they haven't since the second half of last season. :D

The Reds have no shot if Arroyo and Griffey both keep heading south. Be concerned about Bronson -- he is 0-5 (off the top of my head) in his last 5 decisions and the back of his baseball card says the water-mark for his ERA is a lot higher than it is now.

 

I must not have been paying attention when Dunn and Berkman were chatting, so I'd be thrilled to get a PM with the basics of the conversation. With those two hoss', it could literally be anything.

Arroyo has been getting pelted in one inning in each of his losses here lately.

 

Junior is beginning to become a concern. Average is dropping...the defensive shift is taking away hits. he has had a few at'm-balls, but he is like 3 for his last 31.

Rest is nothing...move him out of the 3-hole.

Refuses to go the other way....pulling off of everything.

Dunn is looking much better.

 

I agree, you get the number 9 and 1 hitter on base and IMO your two best hitters in that situation don't come to the plate. Probably 3 of your best 4....if not your best 3.

The Reds have no shot if Arroyo and Griffey both keep heading south. Be concerned about Bronson -- he is 0-5 (off the top of my head) in his last 5 decisions and the back of his baseball card says the water-mark for his ERA is a lot higher than it is now.

 

I must not have been paying attention when Dunn and Berkman were chatting, so I'd be thrilled to get a PM with the basics of the conversation. With those two hoss', it could literally be anything.

I don't claim to be a lipreader, but I believe it had to do with largemouth bass and strippers!:eek:

Arroyo has been getting pelted in one inning in each of his losses here lately.

 

Junior is beginning to become a concern. Average is dropping...the defensive shift is taking away hits. he has had a few at'm-balls, but he is like 3 for his last 31.

Rest is nothing...move him out of the 3-hole.

Refuses to go the other way....pulling off of everything.

Dunn is looking much better.

Keep dreaming.

Griffey will be hitting #3 and playing centerfield.

Nobody has the guts to tell him any different.

He seems like a great teammate but why the prima donna attitude at times? Go the other way sometimes.

I agree, you get the number 9 and 1 hitter on base and IMO your two best hitters in that situation don't come to the plate. Probably 3 of your best 4....if not your best 3.

I agree, I'd slide Hatte or Rich in the 3 hole. However, you'd have to deal with the superstar pout factor.

I agree, I'd slide Hatte or Rich in the 3 hole. However, you'd have to deal with the superstar pout factor.

You're right and that is so incredibly sad. That contract can't expire soon enough to suit me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.