July 27, 200620 yr Still, a nice at-bat. The way the 'Stros are hitting, that ought to be plenty. Thanks Jim...:irked:
July 27, 200620 yr :madman: :madman: :madman: :madman: Talk about falling apart...its meant to be he is never going to win 10 game.
July 27, 200620 yr That can't be good. Good job for Burke, and things are getting out of hand with a 3 RUN HR!!! Come on Arroyo.
July 27, 200620 yr Still, a nice at-bat. The way the 'Stros are hitting, that ought to be plenty. See gametime, I told you I believe in jinxes. Way to go Jim. No more positive thinking from me. :madman: :madman:
July 27, 200620 yr See gametime, I told you I believe in jinxes. Way to go Jim. No more positive thinking from me. :madman: :madman: Jim's just bad luck. Nothing we can do about it...
July 27, 200620 yr One horrible inning for Arroyo:rolleyes: His tenth win is just not meant to be like someone already said. :cry: I'm putting on my rally cap.:fire: In the famous words of Chris Farley, "What'd you do?"
July 27, 200620 yr Should they ask the patrons at Minute Maid Park to leave the vicinity so that Adam Dunn and Lance Berkman can get it on? Get a phone number and meet up after the game...their conversation over there was ridiculous. At least try to cover it up a bit...
July 27, 200620 yr On a positive note, the D'Backs and Giants both lost, so the Reds maintain their 1.5 game lead in the Wild Card Standings.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.