Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Seems odd to do that now unless they have a trade brewing, perhaps with E-5 in the package.:confused:

No way E-5 moves IMO...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looked like a called safety squeeze, but BP looked like he wasn't quite sure what a safety squeeze was.

Or they knew from scouting what Lamb would do. It's not like he's a natural 1B...

No way E-5 moves IMO...

Then why extend him now?

Or they knew from scouting what Lamb would do. It's not like he's a natural 1B...

 

Did Bagwell retire or is he still recovering from shoulder problems?

Then why extend him now?

I'm almost to the point I don't want to guess with Krivsky. He seems to have a plan, and it's often far from what we expect...

Or they knew from scouting what Lamb would do. It's not like he's a natural 1B...

 

 

or maybe i'st's the new "safety safety squeeze," make sure of the bunt, make sure the 1B goes to first, then run home.

Did Bagwell retire or is he still recovering from shoulder problems?

I think he's still trying to return. I've never heard an official retirement...

I think he's still trying to return. I've never heard an official retirement...

 

I don't remember one either, that's why I asked. I love watching Bagwell run the bases...a thing of beauty.

Jeff Bagwell

60-day DL as of Mar 25, 2006 (Bone spurs/arthritis, right shoulder)

 

I think it's going to take hip replacement for him to retire.

Jeff Bagwell

60-day DL as of Mar 25, 2006 (Bone spurs/arthritis, right shoulder)

 

I think it's going to take hip replacement for him to retire.

 

Been there, done that. Not fun...

From Lance...

 

Reds game notes yesterday listed the Saturday starter as Joe Mays

Reds game notes today list TBA for Saturday and Sunday.

Who will TBA be?

Jeff Bagwell

60-day DL as of Mar 25, 2006 (Bone spurs/arthritis, right shoulder)

 

I think it's going to take hip replacement for him to retire.

 

The near $20 mil he's making sitting at home probably eases the pain.

 

The Reds signed Hatte for 07 Today...

 

With a club option for 2008, this is a great move. Hatte's been consistantly strong at the plate, and I'm sure we didn't have to pay too much for him. It's a nice problem figuring out which combo of him, Aurillia, and E5 to play. With this and Ross coming back, it's been a good news day for the Redlegs. Now Bronson's 10th W to cap it off...

From Lance...

 

Reds game notes yesterday listed the Saturday starter as Joe Mays

Reds game notes today list TBA for Saturday and Sunday.

Who will TBA be?

 

And the good news continues...

 

Give Germano a shot?

And the good news continues...

 

Give Germano a shot?

Germano is set to throw tonight. Dumatriat or Gosling seem more likely if it's an AAA call up...

Germano is set to throw tonight. Dumatriat or Gosling seem more likely if it's an AAA call up...

I thought Germano was scheduled Thursday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.