July 26, 200620 yr Bronson can secure the series win tomorrow before the softball game on Thursday -- if Coffey can get 1 more. Okay, now this is applicable. Narron, you have some 'splainin to do. :irked:
July 26, 200620 yr And this one belongs to the Reds!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :flame: :flame: ...............despite Coffey. Great job Bray.
July 26, 200620 yr It's a good thing this place has rules. Lancaster's blog will be interesting tonight. Strange win... I was starting to think that if Coffey blows this save, my BGP account might be in danger. :sssh:
July 26, 200620 yr Big Win. Eddie must be out sick. I dont hope that.....but I do hope that. I would love to hear the reason for this.
July 26, 200620 yr Author And this one belongs to the Reds!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :flame: :flame: ...............despite Coffey. Great job Bray. Only one hard hit ball off of Coffery.
July 26, 200620 yr And this one belongs to the Reds!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :flame: :flame: ...............despite Coffey. Great job Bray. Coffey did get the 1st two outs of the inning. Let's give him some credit.
July 26, 200620 yr 2 observations. 1. Harang is as good as there is in the National League. I think he is a legit ace. You couple him with Arroyo and a maturing Bailey and the Reds have the makings of a fine starting rotation. 2. Bill Bray is the future of the Red's bullpen. He hit 94 and his out pitch is his slider. Thats a tough combo.
July 26, 200620 yr When asked as to why Guardardo didn't close, Narron paused and said, "manager's decision".
July 26, 200620 yr I would love Bray to turn into the Joe Nathan of this Krivsky trade... His slider is NASTY!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.