Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

When asked as to why Guardardo didn't close, Narron paused and said, "manager's decision".

Sounds a little fishy.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds a little fishy.

No doubt...

Don't look now, but the Reds magic number for cliniching the Wild Card is 62. :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :sssh: :D

Don't look now, but the Reds magic number for cliniching the Wild Card is 62. :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :sssh: :D

:banana: :banana:

Don't look now, but the Reds magic number for cliniching the Wild Card is 62. :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :sssh: :D

From the jinx guy? Unreal... :rolleyes: :lol:

When asked as to why Guardardo didn't close, Narron paused and said, "manager's decision".

 

 

 

How could Eddie be in the doghouse already?

From the jinx guy? Unreal... :rolleyes: :lol:

 

 

Hey I'm just rolling with the rest of you positive thinkers. :p

How could Eddie be in the doghouse already?

He can't. Hence the concern...

He can't. Hence the concern...

 

 

So are you saying it has to be something physically wrong with Eddie? Why hide the injury? :confused:

So are you saying it has to be something physically wrong with Eddie? Why hide the injury? :confused:

I have no clue what is wrong. I'm just not convinced the generic answer fits...

"It was a little stiff the last outing I had, actually – just never got loose," he said. "To be honest with you, it takes a lot for me to be out of a game, I’ll tell you that. I’d rather be out there pitching than watching here, because your heart beats faster. They just gave me the day off today, which is fine, and tomorrow I’ll be ready to go out there."

 

http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/spring/2006/07/guardado-was-out-with-forearm.asp#comments

I have no clue what is wrong. I'm just not convinced the generic answer fits...

 

Maybe it was just something internally. Late for meeting, ate too many hot dogs...etc.

"It was a little stiff the last outing I had, actually – just never got loose," he said. "To be honest with you, it takes a lot for me to be out of a game, I’ll tell you that. I’d rather be out there pitching than watching here, because your heart beats faster. They just gave me the day off today, which is fine, and tomorrow I’ll be ready to go out there."

 

http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/spring/2006/07/guardado-was-out-with-forearm.asp#comments

 

So many thoughts...so want to keep my membership...

"It was a little stiff the last outing I had, actually – just never got loose," he said. "To be honest with you, it takes a lot for me to be out of a game, I’ll tell you that. I’d rather be out there pitching than watching here, because your heart beats faster. They just gave me the day off today, which is fine, and tomorrow I’ll be ready to go out there."

 

http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/spring/2006/07/guardado-was-out-with-forearm.asp#comments

 

 

 

I can live with that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.