Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Even though he pitched well last time on 3 days rest I hope they don't do that.

I agree. Just trying to make sense of it...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. Just trying to make sense of it...

 

That, or a move for another starter is imminent. Just as long as there's no moves between now and Friday.

I can't see Harang pitching on short rest coming off of 8 stressful innings last night.

I can't see Harang pitching on short rest coming off of 8 stressful innings last night.

No conspiracy theories on the Sunday TBA???

I read in SI that one possible seller could be the Mariners looking to move Gil Meche is the team didn't show some life after the break...would he be worth Krivsky looking at for a trade??? I have no idea but maybe some of you with more in depth knowledge could enlighten the rest of us with your opinion...

I read in SI that one possible seller could be the Mariners looking to move Gil Meche is the team didn't show some life after the break...would he be worth Krivsky looking at for a trade??? I have no idea but maybe some of you with more in depth knowledge could enlighten the rest of us with your opinion...

The M's just bought Ben Broussard. They aren't acting like sellers...

From Lancaster...

Hatteberg's thoughts

HOUSTON -- There's no doubt, job security was a significant consideration in Scott Hatteberg's decision to agree to an extension with the Reds through next season. But it wouldn't have happened if the Reds had, say, the Pirates' record at this point.

 

"The big thing is, this is a team on the rise, and I’m so excited to be back for one more year," Hatteberg said today. "We’ve made huge strides this year, and I can’t see why we wouldn’t keep going next year.

 

"People ask about goals. I don’t have any personal goal. I want to be healthy and I want to help out any way I can. There’s nothing better than winning. I’ve been fortunate in that I don’t think I’ve been on a losing team. That’s not something that I’m doing, but it’s motivating. It’s great to be a part of seeing guys get that attitude."

I haven't been home long enough to catch up on today's trades...losing 4 out of your last 10 isn't exactly making a move toward the top.

Hatteberg just cranks out the right thing to say. Dunner will benefit from being around him, I truly believe (hope) that.

So when the Reds make a move for a pitcher for Saturdays game, whether it be Germano, Gosling or Dumatriat, what position player to they send down? Wise? Denorfia? or will LaRue or Valentin be traded?

So when the Reds make a move for a pitcher for Saturdays game, whether it be Germano, Gosling or Dumatriat, what position player to they send down? Wise? Denorfia? or will LaRue or Valentin be traded?

It's so hard to tell right now. If no move is made, look for the easy move of Wise going down. No doubt we'll have a better idea with who starts for the Bats tomorrow...

Biggio kicks it off with a bomb...

Not a good start for Bronson...

Ross picks up where he left off with a 2B...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.