Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I thought Germano was scheduled Thursday.

Is Claussen tonight? It's one way or the other...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Claussen tonight? It's one way or the other...

Claussen is tonight....... this is from Lance's blog

 

Right-hander Justin Germano has the best numbers of the group, 8-6 with a 3.69 ERA, but he is slated to start Thursday for the Bats.

 

Also heard there is still a chance Germano is brought up, decision will be made early tomorrow.

Claussen is tonight....... this is from Lance's blog

 

Right-hander Justin Germano has the best numbers of the group, 8-6 with a 3.69 ERA, but he is slated to start Thursday for the Bats.

 

Also heard there is still a chance Germano is brought up, decision will be made early tomorrow.

Thanks. Had the Germano/Claussen starts mixed up...

Germano is set to throw tonight. Dumatriat or Gosling seem more likely if it's an AAA call up...

 

Phil's got the better numbers, but would it be uncommon to ask Germano to not pitch for Louisville and come up for a Saturday start? Or would that throw off Louisville too much, or his throwing schedule? And when does Belisle able to come off the DL? He went on the 14th, but it was retroactive to the 10th. Is he healthy? Rehab starts? I always thought he deserved a chance to start.

And the good news continues...

 

Give Germano a shot?

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Phil's got the better numbers, but would it be uncommon to ask Germano to not pitch for Louisville and come up for a Saturday start? Or would that throw off Louisville too much, or his throwing schedule? And when does Belisle able to come off the DL? He went on the 14th, but it was retroactive to the 10th. Is he healthy? Rehab starts? I always thought he deserved a chance to start.

The only thing I don't like is messing with the regular schedule of off days. Dumatriat and Gosling would be right on track after pitching Sunday/Monday. As for Belisle, he seems to have a nagging injury, so I'm not sure on his return just yet. I do think he's much better suited as a SP...

I have a feeling something is going to happen by end of day Thursday...

I have a feeling something is going to happen by end of day Thursday...

 

I GUARENTEE that the sun will set, come up, and probably set again before the end of Thursday. Oh you meant with the Reds.. :p

 

At least they should figure out who starts on Saturday, if it's not Mays.

If nees says Mays is DFA'ed, it's a done deal...

I GUARENTEE that the sun will set, come up, and probably set again before the end of Thursday.

 

How can you "probably" a guarantee? Do you sell used cars?

How can you "probably" a guarantee? Do you sell used cars?

 

Well, the guarentee is that it will set and come up tomorrow. The occurance of it setting again is merely a probably. Can't look too far ahead. Like how I can guarenteee you this car does start, and the smell will go away soon. But it will just probably survive another 1,000 miles. Are you looking to buy? I have the PERFECT car for you! ;)

From the rumors thread...

C David Ross today was returned from his rehabilitation assignment and was reinstated from the 15-day disabled list. Since July 16 he had been on the DL with a lower abdominal strain.

Ross will fill the roster spot vacated by RHP Joe Mays, who has been designated for assignment.

From Lance...

 

Reds game notes yesterday listed the Saturday starter as Joe Mays

Reds game notes today list TBA for Saturday and Sunday.

Who will TBA be?

 

 

Isn't Sunday Harang's turn?

Isn't Sunday Harang's turn?

Yes. Maybe he moves to Saturday...

Yes. Maybe he moves to Saturday...

 

Even though he pitched well last time on 3 days rest I hope they don't do that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.