Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Debbie Downer. Jeez... :rolleyes::D

 

 

I believe in jinxes. :sssh: :D

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's just not bring in Weathers ................I mean Worthless.:p :eek: :eek:

39 escapes again. Do you let him finish it???

Do you let him finish it???

 

I have Eddie getting loose, but yes, Aaron gets a shot at finishing it if I'm the "baseball guy."

I think that hatti may want that clock radio for himself!

Please tell me Coffey wouldn't be the guy.

:thumb: or Worthless

I think that hatti may want that clock radio for himself!

He may want it, heck, they all want one of those beauties, but I think tonight Swallens will be out 2 of them: Harang and Phillips. :ylsuper:

Luckily for Wise, BP got to second...he (Wise) needs to take advantage of being in the bigs....and thats not helping his cause.

Luckily for Wise, BP got to second...he (Wise) needs to take advantage of being in the bigs....and thats not helping his cause.

He's done tomorrow anyway...

Wow, that freezer full of Whitey's looks mmm, mmm, good.

:laugh: :laugh:

He's done tomorrow anyway...

Why, is Claussen coming back?

Why, is Claussen coming back?

Ross...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.