Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Packaging LaRue isn't going to happen. Let it go. Votto is a solid power prospect at 1B, so you could get something in return, but is it worth it? I'm not sure he would bring enough in return...

I am not pushing LaRue to be traded but looking at what the REds have that might have some value. Surplus at catcher and either Ross or LaRue has the most trade value there. No real surpluses at the ML anywhere else.

 

Votto isn't enough, than he would have to be packaged with something.

 

My whole path here was to lead to the statement that I wonder if the Reds have anything to make anymore trades with? At least to get anything back in true value? The answer for the #5 spot might have to come from within.

 

Is Germano an option at all?

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't. If he would LEARN to throw inside and be a pitcher, then he could have some success. He doesn't do that. When he pitches, Marty rakes him over the coals for NEVER throwing inside.

 

I believe Tom Browning alluded to something like that in spring training.

I had a dog once that would fetch, but would not bring it back to you. Tried everything, he just would not bring it back.....So, you see, I was the ignorant one who thought he would eventually get it. Claussen doesn't get it!

I am not pushing LaRue to be traded but looking at what the REds have that might have some value. Surplus at catcher and either Ross or LaRue has the most trade value there. No real surpluses at the ML anywhere else.

 

Votto isn't enough, than he would have to be packaged with something.

 

My whole path here was to lead to the statement that I wonder if the Reds have anything to make anymore trades with? At least to get anything back in true value? The answer for the #5 spot might have to come from within.

 

Is Germano an option at all?

I dont see why he wouldnt be. He cant do much worse than Mays is doing and what BC did.

I had a dog once that would fetch, but would not bring it back to you. Tried everything, he just would not bring it back.....So, you see, I was the ignorant one who thought he would eventually get it. Claussen doesn't get it!

I don't get it!!!

 

What are you trying to tell me.:D :sssh: ;)

Is Germano an option at all?

I think he's the most realistic option. My point on LaRue is that no one wants him, reguardless of how much salary we eat. A Ross/Votto package might get you something, but again, the market is so thin there aren't many options available...

Hes not going anywhere because of is salary and Ross is hurt.

Ross started a rehab game yesterday. He'll be back most likely Tomorrow...

I think he's the most realistic option. My point on LaRue is that no one wants him, reguardless of how much salary we eat. A Ross/Votto package might get you something, but again, the market is so thin there aren't many options available...

And back to my point, that the answer might have to come from within.

 

Let's see.................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who could that be..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What's his name...................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Homer Bailey

Ross started a rehab game yesterday. He'll be back most likely Tomorrow...

Thats great news.

Homer Bailey

If it ment we had a legit shot to win the WS i'd be all for it. But i dont think it gonna happen.

I heard an interesting take on Homer this afternoon. With the extremly irrational fan base at this point in the season, would he, at 19, be able to handle the pressure? I'm not sure I want to find out...

This is a Big series for Both clubs.

No doubt. We need Harang and Bronson to pull out back to back wins in a BIG way...

No doubt. We need Harang and Bronson to pull out back to back wins in a BIG way...

Tonight should be a good pitching match. Hopefully not and we pound the rocket.

Does anyone else find it interesting that the Reds' #1 catcher goes on a rehab assignment to the most geographically distant farm team (of the 3 highest), however, the one with the young phenom?

 

Things that make you go hmm?

Does anyone else find it interesting that the Reds' #1 catcher goes on a rehab assignment to the most geographically distant farm team (of the 3 highest), however, the one with the young phenom?

 

Things that make you go hmm?

Did he actully catch the game for him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.