Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I just dont see them putting either into the rotation again. Im not sure who they will put in there but it wont be them.

My understanding is Claussen pitches tomorrow night in a rehab start. I will say we will know more after that start and how Claussen looks. He looks good and I think that is where the answer will come from first, before they look to make anymore trades.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My understanding is Claussen pitches tomorrow night in a rehab start. I will say we will know more after that start and how Claussen looks. He looks good and I think that is where the answer will come from first, before they look to make anymore trades.

Yeah if hes throwing 93 and locationg his pitches then fine but, im sure hes not. I just dont them thing throwing him out there unless he shows major improvement.

Right now, I expect Mays to start Saturday...

Right now, I expect Mays to start Saturday...

Even after his last effort if you want to call it that.

Even after his last effort if you want to call it that.

Yup. I doubt anything changes before then. I hope I'm wrong...

I am not sure that they have anything to trade for a #5 pitcher without really giving away a good player in the ML.

 

I think if Larue could have fetched something he would have already been gone.

Yeah if hes throwing 93 and locationg his pitches then fine but, im sure hes not. I just dont them thing throwing him out there unless he shows major improvement.

He should try throwing with his right hand, cause there's not alot happening with the left! Ship him in a package with Larue! Ship him in a package with Denorfia! Ship him in a package with some Johnsonville Brats! Just don't put him in the rotation!

 

 

P.S. Wayne, if you are smart enough to log on to BGP, you know that the overwhelming majority believe that Claussen is useless. Listen to the masses Wayne, Listen to the masses!

I am not sure that they have anything to trade for a #5 pitcher without really giving away a good player in the ML.

I agree with hssb in that Votto is the most logical choice to move if something does go down...

He should try throwing with his right hand, cause there's not alot happening with the left! Ship him in a package with Larue! Ship him in a package with Denorfia! Ship him in a package with some Johnsonville Brats! Just don't put him in the rotation!

 

 

P.S. Wayne, if you are smart enough to log on to BGP, you know that the overwhelming majority believe that Claussen is useless. Listen to the masses Wayne, Listen to the masses!

I don't. If he would LEARN to throw inside and be a pitcher, then he could have some success. He doesn't do that. When he pitches, Marty rakes him over the coals for NEVER throwing inside.

 

I believe Tom Browning alluded to something like that in spring training.

I agree with hssb in that Votto is the most logical choice to move if something does go down...

Logical is a good word. Can you get something GOOD for him? Can you get something good packaging him and Larue together?

Logical is a good word. Can you get something GOOD for him? Can you get something good packaging him and Larue together?

Packaging LaRue isn't going to happen. Let it go. Votto is a solid power prospect at 1B, so you could get something in return, but is it worth it? I'm not sure he would bring enough in return...

Hasnt Bray started a few games before?

Not that I can find...

Packaging LaRue isn't going to happen. Let it go. Votto is a solid power prospect at 1B, so you could get something in return, but is it worth it? I'm not sure he would bring enough in return...

 

 

At this point they would give Larue away and pay part of his salary.

At this point they would give Larue away and pay part of his salary.

Hes not going anywhere because of is salary and Ross is hurt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.