Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Once again I ask, why doesn't Freel play every day? There has to be a spot for him somewhere in the lineup. Think Narron will sit him tomorrow?

 

 

Like I stated before, with Kearns now gone, Freel will get the majority of the starts in RF. I'm sure Narron will give him an occasional day off to make sure he stays fresh.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I guess all the baseball "experts" were right about Everyday Eddie being washed up.:sleep:

I guess all the baseball "experts" were right about Everyday Eddie being washed up.:sleep:

 

Amazing what a change of scenery can do for a guy! :D

Everyday Eddie comes through again.:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Amazing what a change of scenery can do for a guy! :D

Article in either the Post or Enquirer this week where he said it was the adrenaline rush of the 9th. He didn't get it in middle relief or mopup (as he had been moved into with the Mariners) and for him to be effective he FEEDS off that pressure and that adrenaline rush of game on the line.

 

I didn't realize that he was in Minnesota with Krivisky and that they only win the Twins had in the playoffs a few years back was a Mays start and a Eddie save.

Iwill be at the game tomorrow, lets hope I dont jinx them..

Bailey might be needed SOON!

 

I hope only as a last resort. I just don't want the Reds to rush him. I have complete faith in Krivsky to make the right decisions concerning Homer.

 

After tonight is any of the trade skeptics willing to admit that Bill Bray might end up being a big time addition to the Reds staff. He has given up 1 run in 5 innings with the Reds and has be devastating against left handed hitters. 7-2 since that trade and I still suspect that their some who will never admit that not only was it necessary it was also a fair trade.

I hope only as a last resort. I just don't want the Reds to rush him. I have complete faith in Krivsky to make the right decisions concerning Homer.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

Anyone know Lopez and Kearns stats since the trade? Did Wagner go to AAA?

Before today Kearns is hitting .190 with 1 double, 0 HR, 0 RBI, and 5 K's...but I am pretty sure he went 3 for 4 with a HR today.

Lopez before today is hitting .137 with 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 Double, and 9 K's

Yes Wagner is in AAA

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.