Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

The players aren't too happy because of the shadows and sun-positioning in the outfield.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The players aren't too happy because of the shadows and sun-positioning in the outfield.

 

Which is why I was asking why they dont play more 1 o'clock games like a bunch of teams.

Freel leads off the !st with a homer to left.

 

1-0 Reds

Which is why I was asking why they dont play more 1 o'clock games like a bunch of teams.

 

 

Summer heat is why a lot of teams don't play on Saturday afternoon. The games that usually go on during Saturday afternoon are on Fox's games of the week.

Summer heat is why a lot of teams don't play on Saturday afternoon. The games that usually go on during Saturday afternoon are on Fox's games of the week.

 

 

:thumb: :thumb:

Hatte makes it 5-3 on a 2B that drives in Junior...

:fight:

Hatte makes it 5-3 on a 2B that drives in Junior...

Brandon Phillips drives in another on a ground out to the SS making it 6 to 3 Reds!:fight:

Mays better come through. I really feel that this is his last chance.

We might need 6 runs every 3 innings for Mays... :D

We might need 6 runs every 3 innings for Mays... :D

I second that.:scared:

6-5. Mays has thrown his last pitch I hope...

6-5. Mays has thrown his last pitch I hope...

 

 

 

His last pitch as a Red I hope.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.