Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I don't think we will see Mays for quite sometime. I think every MLB team has proven that they can hit bombs against him.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His last pitch as a Red I hope.

:thumb:

His last pitch as a Red I hope.

"May" we all pray! I hope the we never see him take the mound again.

:thumb:

The ball must look like a basketball when he throws.

The ball must look like a basketball when he throws.

 

Probably more to the effect of a beachball :D

Hatte strikes out swinging.

 

7-5 Reds after 4.

This game lies in the hands of our bullpen now :scared: :scared:

Standridge just shuts the Brew Crew down.

Anybody else love ESPN gamecast?

Try MLB.com......its awsome.:thumb:

Reds dont get a run in an inning for the 1st time all game.

Is it just me, or does Weathers ALWAYS walk the first guy he faces. :mad: :mad: I really hate watching the guy pitch. :fight: :fight:

It's time to cut Stormy loose. He is TERRIBLE!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.