July 22, 200620 yr Griffey singles in the winning runs...REDS WIN 6-5!!:banana: :banana: Big comeback win for the Redlegs...good showing for the bullpen tonight hurling 4 combined shutout innings(Standridge-2 innings, Bray-1 inning, Majewski-1 inning)of 1 hit baseball with 0 walks and 6 strikeouts.
July 22, 200620 yr Awesome!!!!!!! Did the Brewers outfielders even have a chance at making a play on the ball? The Reds bullpen comes up huge again with 4 scoreless innings. :dancingpa :dancingpa After seeing the highlights, there wasnt a fielder in sight
July 22, 200620 yr It is nice to see them pick up EZ after he pitched well so many times with no results...
July 22, 200620 yr What do you guys think about bringing Cory Lidle back? He was solid when here, would be better than Mays and Claussen and would not cost much in terms of a prospect. I'm looking for a #5 and he makes sense...
July 22, 200620 yr What do you guys think about bringing Cory Lidle back? He was solid when here, would be better than Mays and Claussen and would not cost much in terms of a prospect. I'm looking for a #5 and he makes sense... I was thinking the same thing when I saw clips of his win tonight ...
July 22, 200620 yr What do you guys think about bringing Cory Lidle back? He was solid when here, would be better than Mays and Claussen and would not cost much in terms of a prospect. I'm looking for a #5 and he makes sense... :thumb: :thumb:
July 22, 200620 yr Way to go JR. Maybe that snaps him out of his slump and he goes on one of those UNBELIEVABLE runs of his for the next 2-3 weeks. Good to see Larue starting to hit. I wish I would have said that 2 or 3 page of posts ago.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.