Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

7 games and extra innings to decide the season series with the BEST NL team. That's the same Reds team you called a pretender, right??? :p

The second half is not over yet.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The second half is not over yet.

WEAK!!!

Just preaching the truth brother.

Just preaching the truth brother.

The truth is you were off base in your second half prediction... :p

^ there is still such a long way to go.

^ there is still such a long way to go.

Yes there is. I'm just suprised you are not giving the respect earned after a hard fought series with your team. You know what bad baseball looks like after following the Mets over the last 10 years, and this Reds team is above that level...

Yes there is. I'm just suprised you are not giving the respect earned after a hard fought series with your team. You know what bad baseball looks like after following the Mets over the last 10 years, and this Reds team is above that level...

 

 

:thumb:

What was the attendance for the game, 3,000?

 

 

Announced at 19,9, that's sad considering this team is in the playoff hunt and it was a Friday night. I'm sure they would have had a nice walk up but the weather took a turn for the worse an hour prior to gametime. Today is a sellout, I wonder what they're giving away???

Announced at 19,9, that's sad considering this team is in the playoff hunt and it was a Friday night. I'm sure they would have had a nice walk up but the weather took a turn for the worse an hour prior to gametime. Today is a sellout, I wonder what they're giving away???

 

They had 29,000 for the daygame Thursday which is very good for a daygame isnt it?

Announced at 19,9, that's sad considering this team is in the playoff hunt and it was a Friday night. I'm sure they would have had a nice walk up but the weather took a turn for the worse an hour prior to gametime. Today is a sellout, I wonder what they're giving away???

"Took a turn for the worse" is a gross misrepresentation of that storm...

"Took a turn for the worse" is a gross misrepresentation of that storm...

 

You got me on that one. :D :creepy:

Announced at 19,9, that's sad considering this team is in the playoff hunt and it was a Friday night. I'm sure they would have had a nice walk up but the weather took a turn for the worse an hour prior to gametime. Today is a sellout, I wonder what they're giving away???

Tonights game sold out yesterday.....thats pretty good.

The Fox crew is talking about Felipe and Austin long term in Washington. :lol: :lol:

It looks like Kolb will get a shot as the Brew Crew closer. If you want to know why Bailey has to stay in the Minors, look at Turnbow. Throwing 97 is not enough in the show...

The Fox crew is talking about Felipe and Austin long term in Washington. :lol: :lol:

You know, for some reason, I see the Reds getting Austie back eventually.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.