Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

You know, for some reason, I see the Reds getting Austie back eventually.

I see a less than 5% chance they are in the Nats future past 07. That's a missing element when the national media examines this trade...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted by NEERFAN

Announced at 19,9, that's sad considering this team is in the playoff hunt and it was a Friday night. I'm sure they would have had a nice walk up but the weather took a turn for the worse an hour prior to gametime. Today is a sellout, I wonder what they're giving away???

 

Tonights promotional giveaway is Tri-State Chevy Dealers Hot Wheels Corvette Night First 10,000 fans 18 and younger.

Yes there is. I'm just suprised you are not giving the respect earned after a hard fought series with your team. You know what bad baseball looks like after following the Mets over the last 10 years, and this Reds team is above that level...

Hello kettle, I'm black....at least the Mets have made the playoffs, even the wrold series in the last 10 seasons

I see a less than 5% chance they are in the Nats future past 07. That's a missing element when the national media examines this trade...

:thumb: I agree 100%

Hello kettle, I'm black....at least the Mets have made the playoffs, even the wrold series in the last 10 seasons

Right. We both know bad baseball. And this Reds team isn't it. Ask your Mets what they think. I would guess they see it different than you 100%...

Tonights promotional giveaway is Tri-State Chevy Dealers Hot Wheels Corvette Night First 10,000 fans 18 and younger.

That doesn't look like a sellout generator to me...

Originally Posted by gametime

That doesn't look like a sellout generator to me...

 

I didn't think so either I was just answering NEERFAN's question about the giveaway

I didn't think so either I was just answering NEERFAN's question about the giveaway

:thumb:

Hopefully Mays can get it done against the Brew Crew tonight in front of the sellout crowd.

Hopefully Mays can get it done against the Brew Crew tonight in front of the sellout crowd.

You had a hard time even typing that, didn't you??? :lol:

Originally Posted by gametime

You had a hard time even typing that, didn't you??? :lol:

 

:confused:

:confused:

Asking for Mays to pitch well is tough to swallow... ;)

That doesn't look like a sellout generator to me...

Apparently people like the 6:10 start time.

No TV also helps sell tickets.

Apparently people like the 6:10 start time.

On saturday yes its a great time to start. I personaly like it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.