July 21, 200620 yr Super, so I guess I'm dead wrong then. If Lance hasn't reported it from his "peeps" we're fine so far...
July 21, 200620 yr If Lance hasn't reported it from his "peeps" we're fine so far... Lance should start just copying and pasting from this thread for his "Reds' insider blog."
July 21, 200620 yr Sportsline is saying the game is postponed... Wow, that is early to call it off. I guess they'll Ernie Banks-it tomorrow?
July 21, 200620 yr Wow, that is early to call it off. I guess they'll Ernie Banks-it tomorrow? Take a look at the dopplar radar.
July 21, 200620 yr Take a look at the dopplar radar. That thing didn't just pop up. If you're going to call it after 30 minutes, than call it before everyone drives down there.
July 21, 200620 yr That thing didn't just pop up. If you're going to call it after 30 minutes, than call it before everyone drives down there. I've never seen that done before, has that ever been done?
July 21, 200620 yr Now I don't think so. The rain has stopped, and the game should be on in maybe a half hour or so...
July 21, 200620 yr It's still being listed as officially postponed. Mr. No Name, yes, that has been done before.
July 21, 200620 yr It's still being listed as officially postponed. Mr. No Name, yes, that has been done before. The Fox Sports North crew was the basis of my claim. They said it was still on a short while ago...
July 22, 200620 yr Take a look at the dopplar radar. It showed downtown as the northern most tip of a south moving storm...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.