Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Well, they are making Bowden look like a genius.

 

Thanks FF.

 

Wonder if any of the national experts who ripped the Reds are considering backtracking any?

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, they are making Bowden look like a genius.

 

Thanks FF.

 

Wonder if any of the national experts who ripped the Reds are considering backtracking any?

No prob.....

 

They sure do look foolish. :thumb:

I think it's still too early to analyze this one. The Tigers felt they got the better of the Doyle Alexander for John Smoltz trade after a couple of weeks in 1986 and we know how that one turned out. The BoSox were giddy with what Larry Anderson was giving them two weeks after they sent Jeff Bagwell to the Astros. Two things that are making the trade look so far is

 

1.) anything was an improvement over what the Reds already had in the pen, and

 

2.) the old pen is starting to fall apart health-wise and you have MLB-experienced pitchers replacing them instead of calling up the AAA duds from Louisville.

Big W for the good guys. Let's hope Miltie can rest the pen tomorrow...

I admit I was wrong about Eddie and him being "washed up"

Anyone else worried about Junior and his recent skid? He is now hitting .240. I know he had a big hit last night but hes a career .300 hitter.

Anyone else worried about Junior and his recent skid? He is now hitting .240. I know he had a big hit last night but hes a career .300 hitter.

If they weren't playing well, I would be. The averages show he's set to carry them for a solid stretch soon...

If they weren't playing well, I would be. The averages show he's set to carry them for a solid stretch soon...

I have been thinkin the same thing for a while but it hasnt happened. I dont think the team doing good has any thing to do with it. It should be a concern either way. It makes me think hes hurt.

I have been thinkin the same thing for a while but it hasnt happened. I dont think the team doing good has any thing to do with it. It should be a concern either way. It makes me think hes hurt.

It's been discipline more than anything. He's swinging at pitches he would always let go in the past. It looks mental to me...

I wonder if Kearns will snicker at the highlight (lowlight) of Denorfias gaff?

I wish he'd cover his socks to his ankle, if you're gonna look like a goon, you gotta make that play.

 

Whats wrong with the players wearing high socks. I know I personally love the high socks look. I know that is one thing I have liked about it is that all the players we got from the National wear high socks, and so does Demorfia. So we went from having none to having 4 players wear it everyday and I love the look!

Well, they are making Bowden look like a genius.

 

Thanks FF.

 

Wonder if any of the national experts who ripped the Reds are considering backtracking any?

 

 

I don't think the experts are backtracking. If you look short term the deal may lean towards the Reds but most are looking long term and that leans towards the Nats.

I was at the game today and Freel is awesome, I love watching him play the game. It was great to see the curtain call after his second homerun of the day. I know it took him forever to finally come out to give the curtain call, I know we all were standing and cheering waiting for awhile for him to give it. It looked to me like Griffey walked into the dugout and told that he needs to do it. I just read on espn.com that he said he really didn't know what to do cause he never had one before. It was really awesome to see!

 

(By the way I think Griffey will be fine, and will start playing a big role in helping getting this team to the playoffs!)

I don't think the experts are backtracking. If you look short term the deal may lean towards the Reds but most are looking long term and that leans towards the Nats.

It's a near lock both will be out of Washington in 08 or sooner...

It's a near lock both will be out of Washington in 08 or sooner...

 

 

The same could be said about the relievers as well in Cincy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.