Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Aren't we 1-0 against him this year? I know I saw the Reds beat him earlier in the season.

1-15 all time...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1-15 all time...

 

"So you're telling me there's a chance?"

I wonder what Jr.s #s are against Rocket, career?

.322 BA in 87 at bats. 6 HR...

1-15 all time...

 

 

Yeah, but he's 0-1 agains the 06 Reds.

Yeah, but he's 0-1 agains the 06 Reds.

So you are let down that we don't face him this series? Come on...

.322 BA in 87 at bats. 6 HR...

I knew you'd know, and if you haven't noticed that often we use you as our periferal brain. Thanks!

Man, those are respectable #'s but I don't know if he's the guy I want to try to get out of my funk on.

So you are let down that we don't face him this series? Come on...

 

 

No. I was just joking around.

Cards lose, reds pick up a game

A half game.

I knew you'd know, and if you haven't noticed that often we use you as our periferal brain. Thanks!

Man, those are respectable #'s but I don't know if he's the guy I want to try to get out of my funk on.

Well someone has to use it!!!!!!!:D

A half game.

 

Better than losing a half game. :D

Well someone has to use it!!!!!!!:D

Ouch!

Ouch!

He's right... :sssh: :lol:

Fine with me I suppose.

 

A 7-3 homestand...Were in the race (leading the race in the WC)...Where's that trade for another starter? Will it happen this week or do we put our trust in Claussen returning and the Amazing Joe Mays, who baffles front office guys with a steady paycheck. :rolleyes:

I just dont see them putting either into the rotation again. Im not sure who they will put in there but it wont be them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.