Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Does anyone else find it interesting that the Reds' #1 catcher goes on a rehab assignment to the most geographically distant farm team (of the 3 highest), however, the one with the young phenom?

 

Things that make you go hmm?

Louisville/Chattanoga/Sarasota/Dayton in order, right? Louisville is in Buffalo. Chattanoga is at home. Sarasota is in Florida. Dayton is at home, but the #4 team. What am I missing? Did Chattanoga move??? :p

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did he actully catch the game for him?

No. Bailey pitches Thursday, and Ross is expected back tomorrow according to Baseball Guy...

Does anyone else find it interesting that the Reds' #1 catcher goes on a rehab assignment to the most geographically distant farm team (of the 3 highest), however, the one with the young phenom?

 

Things that make you go hmm?

 

 

 

I think you're reading too much into things. Louisville is playing at Buffalo tonight, and Dayton is in Lansing, Mi which is pretty close to the same distance as Chatanooga is.

I think you're reading too much into things. Louisville is playing at Buffalo tonight, and Dayton is in Lansing, Mi which is pretty close to the same distance as Chatanooga is.

Except Dayton is at home...

Except Dayton is at home...

 

 

Quit messing up my argument. :irked:

Quit messing up my argument. :irked:

It would have made mine wrong, so I had no choice... :lol:

Berkman out tonight nursing a groin injury...

Just a thought about Everyday eddie: I love how he is so into the game and pumped up in the 9th inning. I think it bring some confidence to the whole team that they are gonna win the game and he will close it out.

Berkman out tonight nursing a groin injury...

Sorry to hear hes hurt but not sorry hes not in the line up aganist us.

Okay, so forgiving my generalizations in terms of geography, am I reading too much into Ross going down to "hang around" with Homer? I'm sorry guys, but I smell something there.

Okay, so forgiving my generalizations in terms of geography, am I reading too much into Ross going down to "hang around" with Homer? I'm sorry guys, but I smell something there.

 

 

 

Are you sure it's not Sticky you smell?

Okay, so forgiving my generalizations in terms of geography, am I reading too much into Ross going down to "hang around" with Homer? I'm sorry guys, but I smell something there.

The rumor seems to be gaining steam, but we'll see...

The rumor seems to be gaining steam, but we'll see...

When I heard Ross was heading to the Choo Choo, it's the first thing I thought of.

Dunn is now 7-13 off of Clemens...whoda thunk it.

You mean other than you??? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.