Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

7-3 out of the break. Big series in Houston up next...

 

Face the rocket in Game 1 dont we?

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Face the rocket in Game 1 dont we?

Harang vs Rocket. Good news is Oswalt pitched today...

7-3 out of the break.

That's the first 7 win home stand since 1990...

Harang vs Rocket. Good news is Oswalt pitched today...

:dancingpa :dancingpa

Well I knew I would jinx them today. I should have just stayed home like I wanted to and they would have had a chance. Oh well a good home stand. If they can win 7 out of 10 games the rest of the year, they will be a lock for the post season. It just so happpens, that that Cards are hot too.

 

Majewski better get it going. It seems that everytime he in the game...no matter the situation...he is giving up runs.

I notice GT's lack of updates on Lopez and Kearns. I guess 4 for 8 and 4 for 12 is the problem.

 

I'm sure they'll be back though on the next O-fer. Right, GT?;)

Majewski continues his good pitching as he allows a run scoring single to Carlos Lee in the 7th

 

At least he's consistent.

Hal McCoy said today that not only will Homer not be in Cincy this season, he will not see Louisville either.

I notice GT's lack of updates on Lopez and Kearns. I guess 4 for 8 and 4 for 12 is the problem.

 

I'm sure they'll be back though on the next O-fer. Right, GT?;)

Eh. I got bored with it. I'm glad to see they aren't playing like someone shot their dog any more. Maybe the two a day pep talks from Dunner has helped Austie pull out of his funk. On the next "As The Trade Turns"...

. Maybe the two a day pep talks from Dunner has helped Austie pull out of his funk. "...

 

"Austie"????? Have you been talking to Baseball Guy about Dunner, Freelie, and Hatty?

"Austie"????? Have you been talking to Baseball Guy about Dunner, Freelie, and Hatty?

I heard Dunn call him that the other day...

I heard Dunn call him that the other day...

 

Hands down, baseball has lamest tradition of nicknames .

Hal McCoy said today that not only will Homer not be in Cincy this season, he will not see Louisville either.

 

Fine with me I suppose.

 

A 7-3 homestand...Were in the race (leading the race in the WC)...Where's that trade for another starter? Will it happen this week or do we put our trust in Claussen returning and the Amazing Joe Mays, who baffles front office guys with a steady paycheck. :rolleyes:

Harang vs Rocket. Good news is Oswalt pitched today...

 

 

Aren't we 1-0 against him this year? I know I saw the Reds beat him earlier in the season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.