July 26, 200620 yr You really think he stays for Thursday??? I'm not convinced that he doesn't, how about that fence-straddling. Who better to evaluate where he is with his "junk" than your ML #1 catcher? I think there is a better chance he sticks for Homer than he rushes back for Bronson.
July 26, 200620 yr He may want it, heck, they all want one of those beauties, but I think tonight Swallens will be out 2 of them: Harang and Phillips. :ylsuper: :thumb: Maybe three now.
July 26, 200620 yr Nice outing for Harang, he took advantage of the Astros weak offense......hold on, did I miss something, why is Coffey in?
July 26, 200620 yr 2-0, in a pennant race, on the road, against a team chasing you -- and you bring in your "B" closer? Please explain this!!!
July 26, 200620 yr Well he got the 1st one, so was this not a know thing that he would come in and get the save...is something wrong with Eddie?
July 26, 200620 yr Well he got the 1st one, so was this not a know thing that he would come in and get the save...is something wrong with Eddie? No -- not to my knowledge.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.