Why are there a million Trump threads in Controversial?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a ton of them in here.. The poster named sportsguy seems to start a lot of them.

I'm guessing he's really a huge Trump supporter. I know all of his Trump coverage has swung my vote from Hillary to Trump.

I don't have to go to cnbc,abc, cbs or cnn I just follow all the sportsguy Trump threads.

Thanks Sportsguy!!!

Edited by TexasRanger
edit text

There's a ton of them in here.. The poster named sportsguy seems to start a lot of them.

I'm guessing he's really a huge Trump supporter. I know all of his Trump coverage has swung my vote from Hillary to Trump.

I don't have to go to cnbc,abc, cbs or cnn I just follow all the sportsguy Trump threads.

Thanks Sportsguy!!!

With all due respect, I don't think Hillary ever had a shot at your vote. Also, sportsguy is definitely not a fan of Trump I can assure you. :stop:

Kinda like the treatment Carson got for a while, every comment or action has to be dissected and commented on by people that won't in all likelihood ever even have a chance to vote for or against him as most are solid Democrats (or Independents) that can't vote in the primaries any way. As soon as someone else takes the lead in the polls the Trump Threads will quit and we will have dozens of threads dissecting everything the next candidate is saying or doing.

Kinda like the treatment Carson got for a while, every comment or action has to be dissected and commented on by people that won't in all likelihood ever even have a chance to vote for or against him as most are solid Democrats (or Independents) that can't vote in the primaries any way. As soon as someone else takes the lead in the polls the Trump Threads will quit and we will have dozens of threads dissecting everything the next candidate is saying or doing.

I agree in part with you. However, you must admit that Trump and Carson have been guilty of saying some pretty outlandish things.

I agree in part with you. However, you must admit that Trump and Carson have been guilty of saying some pretty outlandish things.

True, but each quote didn't need to be a new thread....there could just as easily be one thread on each candidate. At some point it begins to have the same impact all of the negative ads that Conway ran against Bevin. Conway spent too much money calling Bevin a Liar and not enough telling Kentuckians what he could/would do for the state...he really turned a lot of people off. Democrats (and some Republicans) are following the same game plan on BGP, spending all of their time and energy putting down the other candidates and almost no time saying what their candidate brings to the table and why they should be supported.

We all complain about how politics is handled at a state or national level then we do the exact same things on here...I'm probably as guilty as anyone but we should expect more out of ourselves on here than falling in that same ole trap.

True, but each quote didn't need to be a new thread....there could just as easily be one thread on each candidate. At some point it begins to have the same impact all of the negative ads that Conway ran against Bevin. Conway spent too much money calling Bevin a Liar and not enough telling Kentuckians what he could/would do for the state...he really turned a lot of people off. Democrats (and some Republicans) are following the same game plan on BGP, spending all of their time and energy putting down the other candidates and almost no time saying what their candidate brings to the table and why they should be supported.

We all complain about how politics is handled at a state or national level then we do the exact same things on here...I'm probably as guilty as anyone but we should expect more out of ourselves on here than falling in that same ole trap.

With what little the candidates are bringing to the table, I think most of us are famished. Just a morsel or two would suffice.

I guess we are forgetting the multiple threads on Obama, on Hillary, and on Hillary/Benghazi that were at the top of forums for a good while ;)

Conway ran against Bevin. Conway spent too much money calling Bevin a Liar and not enough telling Kentuckians what he could/would do for the state...he really turned a lot of people off.

Which is Very odd, as that tactic worked for Mitch so many times. Conway took Mitch's play book, almost exactly what Mitch said about Bevin, and now all of a sudden it's a bad thing?

I guess we are forgetting the multiple threads on Obama, on Hillary, and Hillary/Benghazi that were at the top of forums for a good while ;)

Nope many of those should have been consolidated too. If one of these candidates becomes President then it would make more sense to have more threads. Some of the Trump Threads should be a thread on their own I agree.

Thanks Sportsguy!!!

Don't worry what threads I start and how many I start, I pay my fees here just as anyone else ;)

You have been here a while, since 2012, so I'm sure that you have seen the many, too many to count, threads on Obama, on Hillary, on Hillary/Benghazi, so now it's the lefts turn, we still have a long way to catch up to the number of threads by the right. As PP92 stated a few weeks, strap yourself in, we are just getting started. ;) LOL

Also, people like Kasich and Paul won't garner too much of our attention, in fact, I would find it interesting if that is the republicans ticket. Hopefully this next debate will have those two talking a lot more.

Which is Very odd, as that tactic worked for Mitch so many times. Conway took Mitch's play book, almost exactly what Mitch said about Bevin, and now all of a sudden it's a bad thing?

It worked 15% worse so evidently he didn't do it the same way. Tying a candidate to the leader of their party is much different than the personal attacks of Conway, even in a state that is as overwhelmingly Democrat as this one...Conway just rubbed everyone the wrong way and couldn't win an election that Democrats have won all but 2 times in the last 50 years.

Who knows, maybe people just got tired of it. Maybe if Mitch went negative it wouldn't work again. I'd like to hope that this past election for Governor changed the game somewhat in Kentucky. Maybe if all candidates were able to run free commercials on the taxpayers dime we would have different outcomes in some of the elections as well.

Don't worry what threads I start and how many I start, I pay my fees here just as anyone else ;)

You have been here a while, since 2012, so I'm sure that you have seen the many, too many to count, threads on Obama, on Hillary, on Hillary/Benghazi, so now it's the lefts turn, we still have a long way to catch up to the number of threads by the right. As PP92 stated a few weeks, strap yourself in, we are just getting started. ;) LOL

Also, people like Kasich and Paul won't garner too much of our attention, in fact, I would find it interesting if that is the republicans ticket. Hopefully this next debate will have those two talking a lot more.

Start as many as you want, I was just commenting on why they were being started....have at it.