6 year old Woodford Co. boy murdered in his home

JacobCarey5530

If I was that father and walked in to that room to find my child stabbed to death' date=' that degenerate would be a dead man. No doubt in my mind, I would have killed him.[/quote']

Can't blame you or anyone who feels the same way.

Very odd case it seems. He's from Indiana with no ties to the area based on what I've read. Wonder why he was in the area?

Could very well be a mentally ill person, but not necessarily. A lot of evil people walking around these days. Also, a lot of people taking different combinations of bad drugs. Only time will tell. Regardless, this is one person who I wish, had not come out of this alive.

Hopefully he gets "misplaced" into general population instead of protective custody at whatever jail he is in. I imagine once the inmates realise he's a child killer he will receive proper treatment that may result in saving the taxpayers a lot of money.

Did he target this family possibly? Maybe this wasn't random...maybe he was infatuated with the mom, maybe he's a pedophile that had been watching these kids, maybe he's just a racist that decided to kill white kids. Hopefully the "why" will come out and this family will have some answers.