December 8, 201510 yr If I was that father and walked in to that room to find my child stabbed to death' date=' that degenerate would be a dead man. No doubt in my mind, I would have killed him.[/quote'] Can't blame you or anyone who feels the same way. Very odd case it seems. He's from Indiana with no ties to the area based on what I've read. Wonder why he was in the area?
December 8, 201510 yr I don't think the father knew about his son until after the police got there...that's how it sounded on the news at least.
December 8, 201510 yr Speechless. My heart breaks for the family, especially the siblings who witnessed this awful event.
December 8, 201510 yr Could very well be a mentally ill person, but not necessarily. A lot of evil people walking around these days. Also, a lot of people taking different combinations of bad drugs. Only time will tell. Regardless, this is one person who I wish, had not come out of this alive.
December 8, 201510 yr Hopefully he gets "misplaced" into general population instead of protective custody at whatever jail he is in. I imagine once the inmates realise he's a child killer he will receive proper treatment that may result in saving the taxpayers a lot of money.
December 9, 201510 yr Did he target this family possibly? Maybe this wasn't random...maybe he was infatuated with the mom, maybe he's a pedophile that had been watching these kids, maybe he's just a racist that decided to kill white kids. Hopefully the "why" will come out and this family will have some answers.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.