Why didn't Kash Daniel play against Pikeville?

theguru

For the past year, Tiger supporters have told Johnson County kids come to Paintsville and play for a state title. Now we have Johnson Central playing for a state title and Paintsville is practicing basketball. Add in the fact of how they are treating one of their own and answer the following question, "What kid in their right mind would leave the Johnson Central program and cross the creek?" #KARMA

Very true.

Its sad if they are treating Kash in such a manner. That program rode him to one of their best seasons, maybe the best, ever and now they seem done with him.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kash is going to be on WLAP Sunday Morning Sports Talk this week with Larry Vaught and the guys. It would be interesting if they were to ask about his injury and why he didn't play against Pikeville. But they are not know for hard-hitting journalism on the radio show.

Do you think KLite will have Tiger Talk tomorrow night with Coach Chirico since the season is over? If so, it be interesting to hear his thoughts on the game and possible as to why Kash didn't suit up.

Kash is going to be on WLAP Sunday Morning Sports Talk this week with Larry Vaught and the guys. It would be interesting if they were to ask about his injury and why he didn't play against Pikeville. But they are not know for hard-hitting journalism on the radio show.

My advice to Kash would be if you are not prepared to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what happened you are fool for going on the radio.

And if I was advising you Kash I would advise you not to go on the radio because I believe you have a conflict of interest.

My advice to Kash would be if you are not prepared to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what happened you are fool for going on the radio.

And if I was advising you Kash I would advise you not to go on the radio because I believe you have a conflict of interest.

I don't believe he will be asked the question.

I don't believe he will be asked the question.

I hope you are right.

And make no mistake Kash, you are a man now and you are the one with the talent. Remember, other people want things from you but YOU are in charge.

For example, you cover this issue with the radio team before you make the trip and you pin them down in no uncertain terms.

And if they violate your trust, calmly take the headphones off and walk out of the interview, get in your car, and leave.

Then when you get home make sure UK is the right fit for you.

I hope you are right.

And make no mistake Kash, you are a man now and you are the one with the talent. Remember, other people want things from you but YOU are in charge.

For example, you cover this issue with the radio team before you make the trip and you pin them down in no uncertain terms.

And if they violate your trust, calmly take the headphones off and walk out of the interview, get in your car, and leave.

Then when you get home make sure UK is the right fit for you.

No doubt. One thing we do well in KY is eat our own. Especially if they play football for UK. See Patrick Towles, Drew Barker, Ryan Timmons......

If you think the Paintsville folks turned on you just wait until you have a bad game on the SEC Network. UK football fans will turn on you even quicker.

I missed out on all the fun. I know I am late but I can verify that no UK people were in Paintsville Friday. I can say that Kash did have a limp Saturday at the game when he was going up and down the bleachers from the Recruiting room. He also seemed the most disinterested out of the players and recruits there. He did not say much to anyone from what I saw

He's a dang good player with a chance to possibly go pro with a solid college career.

The only problem I have with the situation is if UK told him to sit or pressured him to sit. If it's the truth I would like for that to get out but I doubt the truth will ever be leaked out.

It's really tough when you're a 14-18 HS football player, you are in a band of brothers. It's probably even more elevated in small town schools. For most of the players, this is their glory days, but the star player has a boat waiting at the end of the beach, while the other kids are playing in their last battle and the star sits out and waits for the boat.

I love how a few Johnson Central people are already jumping on a bandwagon to put down Paintsville Independent Schools because of the actions of a few. It just shows how petty some of you are. I'm cheering for Johnson Central to win the 4A championship. The question is would you have been cheering for the Paintsville Tigers if they had made it? I think it would be awesome if both schools could continue to be relevant in all sports and academic endeavors. Kash and his family have made the decision to do what was best for him. I'm fine with that but with all decisions that effects others not everyone is going to be happy. The other players on the team including my son felt let down that Kash didn't play because he told them all week he would play Friday. I told my son that was no reason to be mad at Kash and it isn't.

I love how a few Johnson Central people are already jumping on a bandwagon to put down Paintsville Independent Schools because of the actions of a few. It just shows how petty some of you are. I'm cheering for Johnson Central to win the 4A championship. The question is would you have been cheering for the Paintsville Tigers if they had made it? I think it would be awesome if both schools could continue to be relevant in all sports and academic endeavors. Kash and his family have made the decision to do what was best for him. I'm fine with that but with all decisions that effects others not everyone is going to be happy. The other players on the team including my son felt let down that Kash didn't play because he told them all week he would play Friday. I told my son that was no reason to be mad at Kash and it isn't.

That it makes it worse to me brother if he told them all week he was playing, giving hope to the other guys.