Why didn't Kash Daniel play against Pikeville?

theguru

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was Kash the starting QB for Paintsville in 2013? Do the rosters stay up online that long?

What I will add to the discussion is to remember Kash tried to transfer to Pkeville prior to the 2013 season.

In that Summer, Kash even played 7 on 7 with the Panthers. KHSAA would not allow it though. Kash had to come back to Paintsville where he remained.

In the 2013 season Kash suffered a leg injury coincidentally in the Pikeville game. It was a pretty cool moment because all the Pikeville players came to wish him well.

Are people suggesting maybe all this and the fallout of not being the starter is to blame for Kash not playing in the Semi's?

Thats what I heard

Everyone that has come forward privately says that isn't true, that UK didn't have anything to do with it. Also, one of those sources sent me this:

"I believe the two guys with Kash on the sidelines are his cousins Scotty Daniel (EKU) and Thomas Daniel (Cumberland)"

When Kash came back from Pikeville, Coach Chirico and Kinner were not going to let Kash back on the team. The seniors convinced the coaches to let the players decide who would be let on the team. The players voted to let Kash back on the team but the coaches said he would have to earn his spot on the starting rotation.

When Kash came back from Pikeville, Coach Chirico and Kinner were not going to let Kash back on the team. The seniors convinced the coaches to let the players decide who would be let on the team. The players voted to let Kash back on the team but the coaches said he would have to earn his spot on the starting rotation.

Maybe I missed it, but why did he go to Pikeville in the first place?