Why didn't Kash Daniel play against Pikeville?

theguru

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With him playing, would they have been the favorite in that game? I was wondering if he played or not, being up here in NKY didn't see much on that game. Will be interesting to hear the reasoning.

Favorite entering..or favorite in hindsight?

Favorite entering..or favorite in hindsight?

Good question, favorite entering the game. If he was playing going into the game, would they have been the favorite to win that game or do people that know both programs better "think" they would have won the game had he played?

So actually, I guess a little of both lol.

Good question, favorite entering the game. If he was playing going into the game, would they have been the favorite to win that game or do people that know both programs better "think" they would have won the game had he played?

So actually, I guess a little of both lol.

Entering I think they were the favorite all week until the game time decision

In hindsight, I don't think he makes up a 3 TD difference with how efficient the Pikeville Offense was running.

Entering I think they were the favorite all week until the game time decision

In hindsight, I don't think he makes up a 3 TD difference with how efficient the Pikeville Offense was running.

Understood. I thought I remembered them beating them earlier in the year in OT maybe if I saw that correctly so I was just curious if he would have made that big of a difference in the game? Thanks.

Understood. I thought I remembered them beating them earlier in the year in OT maybe if I saw that correctly so I was just curious if he would have made that big of a difference in the game? Thanks.

They won in OT after going for two and getting it and Kash was brilliant.

In fairness though, as much as Kash helped win that game I thought Pikeville helped lose it. The Panthers blew a late lead and had some key unforced errors that opened the door for Daniel's heroics.

I think if a healthy Kash played I would still take Pikeville by a TD

Kash plays a dynamic role on both offense and defense for the Tigers. They did win the first matchup in OT by 1. It's hard to say whether Paintsville would have won this time around, but I don't think theirs any doubt that it would have been a much closer game.

Pick from the following stories going around EKY:

1. Dad wouldn't let him play - looking out for his future

2. Dad had some sort of vendetta against someone - not sure who

3. Kash wasn't cleared to play

I have been told in no uncertain terms by more than one credible source that #3 is wrong. In the words of one source: "(Kash) was fully released to participate"

I have been told in no uncertain terms by more than one credible source that #3 is wrong. In the words of one source: "(Kash) was fully released to participate"

If #3 is false then #1 seems unrealistic... if your son is fully cleared then there should not be reason to be overly cautious about his future