Will Male score 70 against Lafayette?

theguru

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible, but not likely. I don't think they'll run it up on them in the Title game, and I don't see Lafayette scoring much.

I am not suggesting Male will run it up (Are you saying Trinity ran it up against Lafayette) but rather if Lafayette scores much, and they usually score a lot, Male may score a gazillion against the Generals.

I am not suggesting Male will run it up (Are you saying Trinity ran it up against Lafayette) but rather if Lafayette scores much, and they usually score a lot, Male may score a gazillion against the Generals.

Not intentionally running it up. I just don't see Male scoring 70.

When Lafayette played Trinity both of L's TD's came on kick-off returns by Alstatt, not their offense. The QB - Wood, I think - was elusive but he had to be. I look for a similar result next weekend. I just cannot envision an upset.

I'd say Male could drop 70 but likely won't because of running clock and not needing to get reps or work on anything once the game is no longer in question.

If Male hits 70 it's because they score 2 TD's on turnovers and 2 on short field scenarios where they get the ball inside the 40.