Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Kings?

Featured Replies

He's not going to leave for anything or anyone with next year's recruits signed. And I don't blame him.

He's not going to leave for anything or anyone with next year's recruits signed. And I don't blame him.

 

Agree. He has said this maybe the best class he has ever recruited.

I don't think he will leave anytime in the near future. I believe he really is enjoying the limelight of the UK program and is having much more fun than what he had in his last venture into the NBA coaching ranks.

Now, they might throw tons of money at him, but when you really think about it he's already enormously wealthy. I mean, how much money does one need??? I think if he ever leaves UK for the NBA that money will not be the deciding factor.

Seems like we've covered this before. Short answer is he's not going anywhere.

He gone.

Not a chance.

Cal isn't going anywhere. He already has his "dream job". No reason to leave and go coach an awful Sacramento Kings team

Why deal with the inflated egos of present pros when you can shape the egos of future pros........:popcorn:

If and when he does leave,,,PLEASE don't bring Billy Clyde back........LOL

I don't think UK is thinking of changing their mascot to the Kentucky Kings anytime soon

Can they move Sacramento to LA? He might consider it then.

I don't think he will leave. His passion is putting guys in the pros. Not coaching pros.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.