November 16, 201510 yr I have thought that the Patriots and Bengals are better than Denver for the past couple of weeks.
November 16, 201510 yr Giants gave another game away due to throwing the ball on three downs with 2:06 to go. NE only had one TO and they could ran the clock down and kicked and gave them minimal time left. Oh yea' date=' Beckham show boated and let Pats knock a TD pass out of his hands and Landon Collins dropped an easy interception on the first play. Pats won't lose now but Bengals should be solid #2 seed.[/quote'] Landon Collins probably has a concussion, that's why he dropped it. The Patriots db made a nice play on OBJ. I think the Giants should have ran done clock. They went for the dagger. With a few different calls, the Giants could be 8-1 right now. Instead they are 5-5. All that matters though is getting in the tournament. It will be tough, but they are still in first and have a shot. That's more than I expected honestly.
November 16, 201510 yr Short answer to the original question - yes. Whether Peyton rides the pine or not.
November 16, 201510 yr He is either injured or done... In all seriousness, most HS QB's have stronger arms than him right now. He needs to sit out until he is healthy. Heard Manning was playing with injured ribs during broadcast. Even if that was the case, his arm's still shot. Best-case scenario, when healthy, Peyton becomes a glorified Neil O'Donnell/Jeff Garcia.
November 16, 201510 yr It's amazing how fast he has fallen. 3/4 of the 2015 season he was solid then just lost it. His arm is shot.
November 16, 201510 yr If the Bengals could somehow get the one seed. :banana: :banana: :banana: I want nothing to do with a fully healthy Pittsburgh, and I like our chances against New England at home. The Bengals simply have to take care of business.
November 16, 201510 yr I said Denver was the worst undefeated team in the NFL and then they put away the Packers. That was Manning's best game of the year. That game doesn't look so impressive now that GB has lost three in a row. Really can't argue with the two horse race in the AFC until someone proves otherwise.
November 16, 201510 yr Peyton has a dead arm. Whether it is from injured ribs, weak core, or what.....his arm is dead.
November 16, 201510 yr I really thought Peyton had one more good/strong year in him. Maybe not great, but good. Sad to see this season go the way it has for one of the greatest to ever play.
November 16, 201510 yr As much as I dislike Peyton I almost, almost being the key word, felt sorry for him yesterday. It's so obvious he's done. Hate to see great players linger around well past the time to hang it up. If Denver wants to have any chance at holding on to their division, Osweiler has to be the guy going forward.
November 16, 201510 yr As much as I dislike Peyton I almost, almost being the key word, felt sorry for him yesterday. It's so obvious he's done. Hate to see great players linger around well past the time to hang it up. If Denver wants to have any chance at holding on to their division, Osweiler has to be the guy going forward. Thing is, it has been such a rapid fall. He could have won MVP in 2012. Won it in 2013 while breaking the all time single season TD record. 2014 he was on pace to be in the MVP race until mid-way through the season when he got crushed at St. Louis. He has not been the same since. Manning has never had a strong arm and has gotten by with his smarts and accuracy. The arm strength is even worse so the other two no longer matter.
November 16, 201510 yr Manning broke Favre's passing yardage record yesterday. In the same game he tried to break his INT record. Too soon?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.