Paintsville 20 Raceland 15

oldrambler

Just for fun: can anyone name a Raceland player that transferred from another school after 6th grade?

Bonus points for each player you can name that transferred from another school over the first one.

I'll be waiting for this long list to be exposed.

Ram, you will be waiting a very long time bc to my knowledge they don't exist....in any year going back to the mid 80's I believe. Cetainly no player of the last good run Vanderhoof's last few district titles (Carver, Denton, etc. through the Maynard back to back region and district championships - including the ones that would have came to Raceland if claimed when the truth was verified in Westwood and they had a couple stripped)

Should you decide to wait, call me. We can bring you food, clothing, winter warmth needs if needed when you run out. :thumb:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little harsh words coming in this direction. Obviously the people on here are has beens but for most of your comments you all were never was. You all have no clue about football by some of your post. I will agree 100% Fairview will be down next season but as for the other schools i mentioned they have a number of players coming back that are way better then what Raceland has coming back. Raceland was playing awful ball at the end of the and nobody can deny that. They weren't playing with RAM PRIDE' date=' which I'm still not sure what that means haha. If you say different then you are obviously blinded by the light like I said before. This was one of the weakest Raceland teams I've seen in years. This group would have been ran off the field compared to some of the past Raceland teams. But I stand by what I said earlier GC and Russell both get Raceland at their place this coming year so I believe that is two L's for the Rams. Also the Ashland game will be an L with Fairview playing them tight and getting the win. So Raceland better bank on Paintsville being down next season or they are looking at 3rd again in the 3 team district. Like I said they were not playing their best ball at the end of the season. Opinions are like buttholes everyone has one and I believe if I was a Raceland player I'd be heading to the two other schools in GC. BITW[/quote']

OH NO ! How that hurt. :scared: I don't know when or if we will even recover. .....from laughing. :lol: :lol: :sssh:

Edited by oldrambler

I believe if I was a Raceland player I'd be heading to the two other schools in GC. BITW

Oh don't put yourself out, you won't have to find a way bc if you were a Raceland player then I am pretty sure that you wouldn't last past a couple of days. After that, someone will willing to take and deliver you wherever you choose. No problem.

I hate to leave such great, knowledgeable (legendary) company but I really need to get busy watching paint dry and check the yard daily until it needs mowed next spring.

Oh don't put yourself out, you won't have to find a way bc if you were a Raceland player then I am pretty sure that you wouldn't last past a couple of days. After that, someone will willing to take and deliver you wherever you choose. No problem.

I hate to leave such great, knowledgeable (legendary) company but I really need to get busy watching paint dry and check the yard daily until it needs mowed next spring.

You have an excellent way of addressing little things Old Rambler ! ! ! ! !

Yea oldrambler I'm sure I couldn't handle that RAM FOOTBALL :lol::lol:I'm surprised your not thinking up more inspirational speeches to post on here to get the boys fired up. I mean you are a regular day Lou Holtz. However, I do appreciate the compliment of me being knowledgable and legendary. I'm glad someone finally noticed that. I guess some of you Raceland fans aren't a bad judge of character. Btw GO EAGLES!!! BITW

Just for fun: can anyone name a Raceland player that transferred from another school after 6th grade?

Bonus points for each player you can name that transferred from another school over the first one.

I'll be waiting for this long list to be exposed.

Messer and Harris come their 7th or 8th grade year?

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner. Of course, neither played this season and won't be going back to their original school next year like was said by one person, but nonetheless, those are two players that transferred in junior high about seven years ago.

Scoring for GB:

5 points for the one player

1 bonus point for an additional player

6 points total

Any other takers? Or is GB going to win by default.

No Ram fans can answer, that's too easy.