Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Crime Story (FX Series about O.J. Simpson)

Featured Replies

Kourtney is the oldest.

 

Ehhh, nobody cares about her. She's boring. :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

I always thought Kourtney was the youngest. So is Rob the baby or is Khloe the baby?

  • Replies 255
  • Views 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ehhh, nobody cares about her. She's boring. :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

I always thought Kourtney was the youngest. So is Rob the baby or is Khloe the baby?

 

Rob is the baby.

I thought the speech by Robert Kardashian to his kids at the restaurant about "being famous" was so lame.

I thought the speech by Robert Kardashian to his kids at the restaurant about "being famous" was so lame.

 

Yeah I agree. It was definitely an :rolleyes:

Kourtney is the oldest.

 

And the prettiest.

I must be in the minority but Cuba Gooding ruins the whole show for me. Him playing OJ just isn't believable and ruined it for me.

 

 

I feel the same way. I'll still watch it and I don't dislike Cuba Gooding Jr. But he doesn't remind me of OJ at all.

Also, I was a much bigger fan of Connie Britton as Mrs. Coach Taylor.

Also, I was a much bigger fan of Connie Britton as Mrs. Coach Taylor.

 

She plays a coked out cougar too well. :lol2:

I still think Cuba is doing a fantastic job as OJ.

This really does seem to be doing a great job of showcasing the Shapiro/Cochran dynamic.

This really does seem to be doing a great job of showcasing the Shapiro/Cochran dynamic.

 

I think it's the best part of the show.

I watched O.J. Speaks: The Hidden Tapes a couple of weeks ago. Never been a doubt in my mind that he is guilty and that show was like icing on the cake.

 

And to think , there are actually people out there who actually believe he is innocent. I saw an interview of one of the jurors awhile back. He said he still believes to this day that OJ didn't commit those crimes. Just crazy.

  • Author

For some reason, our DVR cut off the recording with about 10 minutes of show left. :irked:

 

The speech by Goldman's father was strong. And that actor looks just like him too.

I still think Cuba is doing a fantastic job as OJ.

 

OJ was a basket case...I think Cuba is doing a good job of portraying how he actually was at the time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.