Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Crime Story (FX Series about O.J. Simpson)

Featured Replies

  • Author
This week's episode did the exact same thing last week's episode did. I missed the last 10 minutes again. :no: Not sure how that is happening.

 

I haven't watched yet, but if that happened again this week, I'm going to slap somebody.

 

I adjusted my end time on this show to 30 minutes instead of 5, so it better be right.

  • Replies 255
  • Views 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highlight of last night's show was having "Fantastic Voyage" included while they were redecorating OJ's place.

That's what it is doing. Directv. It is only this show though. Every recording we have other than this one is fine.

 

Happens from time to time on any FX show I watch. So I typically make sure I have extra time as well.

Agreed. I love how they are giving a glimpse into how that may have happened. You can see them blowing it with each decision made.

 

I am finding it to be fascinating.

Happens from time to time on any FX show I watch. So I typically make sure I have extra time as well.

 

The time is fine. It freezes up with 10 minutes left on the recording. It had never happened before until last week.

  • Author
The time is fine. It freezes up with 10 minutes left on the recording. It had never happened before until last week.

 

It did it to me again as well, even though I had manually changed it to record longer.

It's like Cochran played chess and all the other lawyers played tidily-winks.

It did it to me again as well, even though I had manually changed it to record longer.

 

It has to be an FX issue.

For those of you that were old enough to remember, how much heat did Marcia Clark take throughout the trial?

  • Author
Well that sucks. I'm annoyed for both of you.

 

Watched the rest of the episode online, but it really is annoying.

 

For those of you that were old enough to remember, how much heat did Marcia Clark take throughout the trial?

 

Best I can remember, she was pretty heavily scrutinized for everything from her hair, outfits, attitude, etc. After it was over, she was lambasted for her handling of the case.

Watched a Dateline or some other program Sunday night and they were discussing the OJ Trial with different people involved in the case. Marcia Clark says she truly believes there was no amount of evidence that could have been presented to get that jury to convict Simpson. One of the Lawyers was laughing about making his home "Blacker" before the jury saw it and said that the defense should have said something if they didn't like it.

 

One juror they spoke with said he is 100% convinced that most if not all of the evidence against OJ was planted. Said there is no way OJ did it. Another Juror said, he may have done it but they didn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

 

It was interesting to hear that the first vote was 10-2 to acquit when they first started deliberations. After 9 months away from their families the other 2 got on board quickly.

Watched a Dateline or some other program Sunday night and they were discussing the OJ Trial with different people involved in the case. Marcia Clark says she truly believes there was no amount of evidence that could have been presented to get that jury to convict Simpson. One of the Lawyers was laughing about making his home "Blacker" before the jury saw it and said that the defense should have said something if they didn't like it.

 

One juror they spoke with said he is 100% convinced that most if not all of the evidence against OJ was planted. Said there is no way OJ did it. Another Juror said, he may have done it but they didn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

 

It was interesting to hear that the first vote was 10-2 to acquit when they first started deliberations. After 9 months away from their families the other 2 got on board quickly.

Just finished watching that. 100% agree with Clark that they no chance to convict. i think the jurors were looking for a reason to acquit and Mark Furman gave them the reason they needed. The juror they interviewed said the Dna evidence wasn't even discussed on their deliberation.

Who turned her into Rick James?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.