Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Crime Story (FX Series about O.J. Simpson)

Featured Replies

Did it while watching. I didn't recall the photo issue.

 

I did one this morning haha!

  • Replies 255
  • Views 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did one this morning haha!

 

It wasn't just because of the nude factor though. I will often google aspects of this show. I didn't remember anything about the attorney having a heart attack. Turns out the heart attack did happen but it happened in the judge's chambers.

  • Author
It wasn't just because of the nude factor though. I will often google aspects of this show. I didn't remember anything about the attorney having a heart attack. Turns out the heart attack did happen but it happened in the judge's chambers.

 

I was reading some site last week that fact checks much of the show's content. Pretty informative.

I was reading some site last week that fact checks much of the show's content. Pretty informative.

 

If you find it again...would you mind posting it? I'd be interested in reading it as well.

Never knew about Johnny's prior spousal abuse or double life.

 

Interesting epidode.

 

Can't believe they even found a receipt for the gloves.

#iftheydontfityoumustaquit

I wonder if Shapiro was as peculiar as he is portrayed.

  • Author
Never knew about Johnny's prior spousal abuse or double life.

 

Me either.

Never knew that the prosecution was actually the side that pushed for OJ to try the glove on in court.

  • Author

I don't remember all that jury chaos. That was some crazy stuff.

 

Last two episodes are going to be wild. Love this show!

Ito is coming off much better on this than he was portrayed back then. I don't know that he was so bad, but the press and late night TV had a field day picking on him.

 

Glove+Fung Cross Examination+Furman Tape=no surprise that OJ walked.

Dennis Fung was actually on the stand for 9 DAYS!!!

 

Jeez

  • Author
Dennis Fung was actually on the stand for 9 DAYS!!!

 

Jeez

 

I remember him being on for a while, but not that long. Wow.

I remember him being on for a while, but not that long. Wow.

I testified once for around a hour and a half and it was more than I ever want to do again.

Does anyone know how true any of this is? Some of you are saying "I didn't know this or I didn't know that" as if everything being portrayed was actually true. I heard the Goldmans said it wasn't very accurate , but I'm not sure what others have said. I haven't watched much of it but didn't it portray Hodgman having a heart attack in the courtroom. The Goldmans said that never happened. I'm just wondering if a lot of this is just made-for-TV fiction or if a lot of this is true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.