Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Crime Story (FX Series about O.J. Simpson)

Featured Replies

What a great show. Crazy how tense it was even though we all knew how everything would turn out.

 

They did such a great job. We all know the ending and still were captivated like this show may have changed the verdict. I truly loved it.

 

I think I saw on Twitter that the next American Crime Story will be something that happened during Hurricane Katrina but I don't know if it is FX or ABC. Two different Crime Story TV shows hut both so damn good.

  • Replies 255
  • Views 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This show was awesome. I think they did the whole situation justice.

  • Author

The actress who played the jury foreman also had a role in The Naked Gun. She played Nordberg's wife. Nordberg was played by O.J. Simpson.

Most powerful part was the montage at the end with Nicole and Ron. They got lost in the entire fiasco of the OJ Simpson trial.

Such a good show. I'm really glad they made it. Being only about 10 at the time that everything played out, I specifically remember this being big but not really understanding any of the finer details. Being able to watch it really helped me to understand.

 

This did not leave me the least bit disappointed.

They did such a great job. We all know the ending and still were captivated like this show may have changed the verdict. I truly loved it.

 

I think I saw on Twitter that the next American Crime Story will be something that happened during Hurricane Katrina but I don't know if it is FX or ABC. Two different Crime Story TV shows hut both so damn good.

 

From an article I read in January, the creator is wanting to highlight stories of people during the time of Katrina to showcase racial disparity and the poor treatment received because how they were treated he felt was criminal. While interesting, I was hoping to get more high profile cases to the forefront and follow it along courtroom style like this one. Casey Anthony seems natural to me.

From an article I read in January, the creator is wanting to highlight stories of people during the time of Katrina to showcase racial disparity and the poor treatment received because how they were treated he felt was criminal. While interesting, I was hoping to get more high profile cases to the forefront and follow it along courtroom style like this one. Casey Anthony seems natural to me.

 

That is a good one. Casey Anthony would be a great one to do.

 

So is it the FX show or the ABC show?

That is a good one. Casey Anthony would be a great one to do.

 

So is it the FX show or the ABC show?

FX.

I thought it was funny that the actor who looked least like the person they were portraying was Cuba Gooding.

 

The guy playing Judge Ito looks JUST LIKE HIM.

I will also say I never really "felt" like it was OJ when watching Gooding Jr.

I agree, Clyde. I thought OJ was miscast more than any other character. For me, Chris Darden and Ronald Goldman were the most similar. I am not sure Darden wasn't teleported from back then to play himself in this series.

I thought it was funny that the actor who looked least like the person they were portraying was Cuba Gooding.

 

The guy playing Judge Ito looks JUST LIKE HIM.

 

I agree on both thoughts. Loved the fact that Judge Ito resembled the real Judge Ito so much.

 

I didn't think that Gooding Jr did a bad OJ but I never thought he was OJ. Best part was for this series to be great (To me it was great) I didn't have to love OJ. The other actors and actresses were more interesting as I felt I know enough on OJ

Just started watching this series. Liked the irony/foreshadowing by Johnny Cochran in episode 1. Saying that sometimes money is the only way to get justice.

One of the best seasons of TV that I've watched. They did a great job with this case. Excited for future seasons. At some point they have to do Casey Anthony don't they? That seemed to be the 2nd biggest case of the past 25-30 years. Doesn't compare to the exposure of the OJ case, but we may never see a case as intriguing as the Simpson trial.

I will also say I never really "felt" like it was OJ when watching Gooding Jr.

 

Agreed. I didn't pay attention but did he have his hand in producing the show or something? Only explanation I could see in why they cast him as OJ.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.