Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Crime Story (FX Series about O.J. Simpson)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 255
  • Views 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happened to Fuhrman after the trial?

 

He has been on Fox News as a contributor for years. At least I assume that is the same Mark Fuhrman. Racist behavior aside, he is highly regarded in the investigative field.

He has been on Fox News as a contributor for years. At least I assume that is the same Mark Fuhrman. Racist behavior aside' date=' he is highly regarded in the investigative field.[/quote']

 

Same one

He has been on Fox News as a contributor for years. At least I assume that is the same Mark Fuhrman. Racist behavior aside, he is highly regarded in the investigative field.

 

Interesting. Guess it definitely didn't kill his career then.

  • Author

Fuhrman has actually done pretty well as an author too.

 

I looked up the video from when Fuhrman invoked his Fifth Amendment right. Cochran did not ask him those questions & he also had a lawyer with him while he was on the stand.

Fuhrman has actually done pretty well as an author too.

 

I looked up the video from when Fuhrman invoked his Fifth Amendment right. Cochran did not ask him those questions & he also had a lawyer with him while he was on the stand.

I didn't seem to remember the "plant the evidence" question or it unfolding like that.
  • Author
I didn't seem to remember the "plant the evidence" question or it unfolding like that.

 

 

If I'm on the jury, that makes me believe that he did plant evidence. Fuhrman was trying to protect himself from perjury charges and in doing so killed the prosecution.

  • Author
If I'm on the jury, that makes me believe that he did plant evidence. Fuhrman was trying to protect himself from perjury charges and in doing so killed the prosecution.

 

When he plead the Fifth, the jury was not present. Ito ruled that the jury could not be told that he plead the Fifth either.

When he plead the Fifth, the jury was not present. Ito ruled that the jury could not be told that he plead the Fifth either.

 

That whole event was about ramping up the racial tension. Which the show highlighted.

When he plead the Fifth, the jury was not present. Ito ruled that the jury could not be told that he plead the Fifth either.

 

OK I didn't realize that.

Last episode tonight, we find out if....never mind :lol2:

 

Hate to see this go it has been very entertaining.

He has been on Fox News as a contributor for years. At least I assume that is the same Mark Fuhrman. Racist behavior aside, he is highly regarded in the investigative field.

 

Same one

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

We can't make this stuff up!!!!! :lol2:

Watching it all again and even in the 90s when I was incredibly biased but still figured OJ did it and got away with murder I still don't see how he got away with murder. It doesn't make sense.

Nevermind. Just got to Johnny's closing statement. I see how he got away with murder now. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.