Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Crime Story (FX Series about O.J. Simpson)

Featured Replies

In real life did Johnny do the black power fist after his closing statement?

  • Replies 255
  • Views 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "Atlanta" Ad might be the highlight of the series!

The "Atlanta" Ad might be the highlight of the series!

 

I'll be looking for it. Not there yet. Just got to the jury deliberating.

I'll be looking for it. Not there yet. Just got to the jury deliberating.
It's just 15 seconds or so long...but it's great!
Damn. Did it really only take 4 hours?

I think so...I was on a civil case between family members and it took us 6 hours :lol2:

The "Atlanta" Ad might be the highlight of the series!

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

I think you are right. :lol2:

 

"Is that why cops are mad? Cause, I'd be mad as hell." :lol2: :lol2:

 

Maaaaannnnn, that looks awesome. And realistic. :lol2:

 

I watched it 4 times. :lol2:

Edited by PurplePride92

The guard wanted an autograph. :lol2:

 

Seems that I remember some of them got in trouble for getting his autograph on stuff.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

I think you are right. :lol2:

 

"Is that why cops are mad? Cause, I'd be mad as hell." :lol2: :lol2:

 

Maaaaannnnn, that looks awesome. And realistic. :lol2:

 

I warched it 4 times. :lol2:

Told you! I was crying when he said that!

In real life did Johnny do the black power fist after his closing statement?

 

I don't think so but the black juror did give it to him as he was departing.

  • Author

What a great show. Crazy how tense it was even though we all knew how everything would turn out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.