Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Crime Story (FX Series about O.J. Simpson)

Featured Replies

No idea if the exchange with the Marcia Clark, the store clerk, and Tampax really happened but I loved it.

 

But not as much as I love Jordana Brewster.

  • Replies 255
  • Views 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure that you can argue against that word being the most powerful word in the English language.

Kudos to whomever selected Otis Redding tunes for the episode.

Who turned her into Rick James?

 

Still laughing at that one. :lol2:

No idea if the exchange with the Marcia Clark, the store clerk, and Tampax really happened but I loved it.

 

But not as much as I love Jordana Brewster.

 

Just watched that scene. Another laugh out loud scene. :lol2: That was great. I need to move to Cali. :lol2:

Just had the Tampax scene and I tell you, this series is doing an excellent job. I still think Cuba is doing a great OJ, Johnny Cochran is my newest hero and my heart aches for Marcia Clark and everything she went through from her kids to the case. Her life was ruined over a dude who had money and got away with murder and that makes me sad. I remember her criticism and downfall like it was yesterday and honestly I am ashamed of myself for my 21 year old thoughts on this situation twenty years later. This series made that possible.

Kudos to whomever selected Otis Redding tunes for the episode.

 

I'm with ya there, Clyde.

I tell you, this series is doing an excellent job.

 

So far, it's been everything that I hoped it would be. I've enjoyed learning more now that I'm an adult.

Just had the Tampax scene and I tell you, this series is doing an excellent job. I still think Cuba is doing a great OJ, Johnny Cochran is my newest hero and my heart aches for Marcia Clark and everything she went through from her kids to the case. Her life was ruined over a dude who had money and got away with murder and that makes me sad. I remember her criticism and downfall like it was yesterday and honestly I am ashamed of myself for my 21 year old thoughts on this situation twenty years later. This series made that possible.

 

This series is exceeding my expectations.

 

Like you, looking back through the prism of time and this series I now understand and see how that verdict came to be. I still think he was guilty as hell. However, just like in the George Zimmerman trial, the defense attorneys were in a different class than the prosecutors. That may not be fair to Clark because I think pretty much everything that could go wrong went wrong for her in this case, which is more on bad luck than her skill as an attorney.

"Can you say the n word on TV?" :lol2: :lol2:

 

I guess now we know why it's on at 10 p.m. and not at 8p.m. :lol2:

  • Author
my heart aches for Marcia Clark and everything she went through from her kids to the case. Her life was ruined over a dude who had money and got away with murder and that makes me sad. I remember her criticism and downfall like it was yesterday and honestly I am ashamed of myself for my 21 year old thoughts on this situation twenty years later. This series made that possible.

 

I knew from the episode title (Marcia, Marcia, Marcia) that this would focus on Clark. I don't remember the nude shot, nor her going through custody hearings at the same time the trial was happening. But I'm with you in how you view her this many years later.

 

This show is absolutely fantastic.

So how many Google searches were performed after last night's episode? lol

 

Did it while watching. I didn't recall the photo issue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.