Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Crime Story (FX Series about O.J. Simpson)

Featured Replies

Dang....is this HBO???? I love it. Marcia Clark with the potty mouth on FX. Word.

 

When did FX start allowing F bombs?

  • Replies 255
  • Views 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was surprised to hear that on FX.

 

Made my night. That's what she should have said. Made the moment even more realistic which needed to be done after she put the cigarette out after taking one puff. No true cigarette smoker puts out a whole cigarette like that. Especially after reading bad news.

Travolta seems to be doing more of himself than Shapiro and zero chance I can see past Nathan Lane's typical roles.

Travolta seems to be doing more of himself than Shapiro and zero chance I can see past Nathan Lane's typical roles.

 

 

I can't remember how Shapiro was to compare. The woman playing Marcia Clark is doing a great job. She makes me feel like Marcia Clark is playing herself. I remember Clark, Darden and Johnny. I don't remember Shapiro much.

3 for 3! Every episode has been great so far.

I wonder if Cochran really got that prank call.

 

Another really good episode.

 

I bet he got a lot more than one.

When did FX start allowing F bombs?

 

Made my night. That's what she should have said. Made the moment even more realistic which needed to be done after she put the cigarette out after taking one puff. No true cigarette smoker puts out a whole cigarette like that. Especially after reading bad news.

 

I thought it was the perfect ending to the episode and completely unexpected.

 

Did I notice that the episode ran a little after 11:00 and the F bomb was dropped right after 11:00pm? Some kind of rule that allows certain language after 11:00pm? I feel like I remember hearing that when South Park had an episode where they dropped a lot of them. Maybe I'm making that up though.

"I'm not black, I'm O.J.!!"

 

That wasn't made up for the show right? Was OJ actually quoted as saying that at one point?

That wasn't made up for the show right? Was OJ actually quoted as saying that at one point?

 

I think that is correct. Seems like I remember that being said or reported at one point.

I thought it was the perfect ending to the episode and completely unexpected.

 

Did I notice that the episode ran a little after 11:00 and the F bomb was dropped right after 11:00pm? Some kind of rule that allows certain language after 11:00pm? I feel like I remember hearing that when South Park had an episode where they dropped a lot of them. Maybe I'm making that up though.

 

I've always heard that after 10 or 11 they can use more explicit language. Most don't but I think they can in a limited amount.

I thought it was the perfect ending to the episode and completely unexpected.

 

Did I notice that the episode ran a little after 11:00 and the F bomb was dropped right after 11:00pm? Some kind of rule that allows certain language after 11:00pm? I feel like I remember hearing that when South Park had an episode where they dropped a lot of them. Maybe I'm making that up though.

 

I think you may be right. Seems like Comedy Central will play unedited stand up specials late at night. I know I have seen Chris Rock shows on Comedy Central at midnight and it was unedited.

I've always heard that after 10 or 11 they can use more explicit language. Most don't but I think they can in a limited amount.

 

I tried to do a little googling and from what I read, nothing from a real source, was that they actually don't have to censor themselves at all, at any time.

 

However, because of PR reasons, they don't let certain words be part of their programming until later in the evening.

I thought it was the perfect ending to the episode and completely unexpected.

 

Did I notice that the episode ran a little after 11:00 and the F bomb was dropped right after 11:00pm? Some kind of rule that allows certain language after 11:00pm? I feel like I remember hearing that when South Park had an episode where they dropped a lot of them. Maybe I'm making that up though.

 

I do know that TCM runs a lot movies after midnight that has explicit language or nudity. Last Friday they ran The Deer Hunter and Goodfells back to back. And their movies are uncut.

I didn't know until last night that Kim is the oldest sister. I always thought Khloe was for some reason.

I didn't know until last night that Kim is the oldest sister. I always thought Khloe was for some reason.

 

Kourtney is the oldest.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.