Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Crime Story (FX Series about O.J. Simpson)

Featured Replies

And Marcia Clark was no match for Johnny Cochran.

Agree 100%. She was terrible!

 

Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecutor in the Charles Manson case, wrote a book titled "Outrage"about the OJ trial. He raked Clark and the whole prosecution team over the hot coals as one of the most inept prosecution efforts in the history of the USA. It was a great read.

 

Bugliosi would have been a match for Cochran and then some.

  • Replies 255
  • Views 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree 100%. She was terrible!

 

Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecutor in the Charles Manson case, wrote a book titled "Outrage"about the OJ trial. He raked Clark and the whole prosecution team over the hot coals as one of the most inept prosecution efforts in the history of the USA. It was a great read.

 

Bugliosi would have been a match for Cochran and then some.

 

I'm still amazed that she blew that case. I mean that thing should have been a slam dunk. Her ineptness and jury selection did them in.

It was live drama on TV and she was watching The Goonies, or some irrelevant movie.

 

Woah Woah Woah...don't talk bad about the Goonies!

I was in EKY drinking moonshine and trying to watch the Knicks/Rockets.

 

I'm thinking this story is just as, if not more, interesting that the OJ story!

I'm thinking this story is just as, if not more, interesting that the OJ story!

 

It sounds good but it really isn't. :lol2:

I'm not watching the show but do they have Al Michaels in it ? People forget how close they were. Michaels was over OJ's house a ton and they played tennis together.

 

I listened to Bill Simmons podcast with Michaels today and he admitted he thought OJ might be innocent up until the start of the trial.

I'm not watching the show but do they have Al Michaels in it ? People forget how close they were. Michaels was over OJ's house a ton and they played tennis together.

 

I listened to Bill Simmons podcast with Michaels today and he admitted he thought OJ might be innocent up until the start of the trial.

 

Not yet. It'll be interesting to see if they work him in.

Granted they are forcing the Kardashian kids on us but I like how they are showing how it did or didn't affect them. Uncle Juice was their Godfather.

This show has been really good so far.

  • Author

I wonder if Cochran really got that prank call.

 

Another really good episode.

Dang....is this HBO????

 

I love it. Marcia Clark with the potty mouth on FX. Word.

I wonder if Cochran really got that prank call.

 

Another really good episode.

 

He probably got a ton of them. :lol2: :lol2:

I must be in the minority but Cuba Gooding ruins the whole show for me. Him playing OJ just isn't believable and ruined it for me.

 

My wife agrees so much she quit watching.

  • Author
Dang....is this HBO????

 

I love it. Marcia Clark with the potty mouth on FX. Word.

 

I was surprised to hear that on FX.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.