Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Crime Story (FX Series about O.J. Simpson)

Featured Replies

Nathan Lane as F. Lee Bailey. This I gotta see.

  • Replies 255
  • Views 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really looking forward to this. I feel like this could end up the most watched show in cable history. This was the defining moment of the 90s.

Malcolm Jamal Warner is still alive?

I am really looking forward to this. I feel like this could end up the most watched show in cable history. This was the defining moment of the 90s.

 

Dude your avatar is giving me a headache.

Dude your avatar is giving me a headache.

 

It makes me want to throw up. I hate it more than you.

It makes me want to throw up. I hate it more than you.

 

Why do you hate @BlueTip? What did he ever do to you?

  • Author

Series starts tomorrow night!

 

Who's watching?

Series starts tomorrow night!

 

Who's watching?

 

Thanks for reminding me. I wanted to set the DVR a while back but we were too far out. Need to remember to set that tonight. I plan on watching.

I'll record it all and watch live when possible...looking forward to it.

 

Somewhere around the house I have "OJ's Legal Pad" if you remember he was always writing in a legal pad during the trial. Someone made one and published it, it is hilarious. Makes it look like OJ was drawing funny caricatures of the others, making crazy list and just doodling from page to page. I need to try to find it.

 

Living in Indiana during the time of all of this I remember listening to "Bob and Tom" and they had a hay day out of this.

A few pages from his "Legal Pad"

 

52289703_b0b46da01c.jpg

 

52291801_54810368d6.jpg

 

52291798_60e930519d.jpg

A few pages from his "Legal Pad"

 

52289703_b0b46da01c.jpg

 

52291801_54810368d6.jpg

 

52291798_60e930519d.jpg

 

 

This is excellent. :lol2: :lol2:

Starts tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.