Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Crime Story (FX Series about O.J. Simpson)

Featured Replies

This really does seem to be doing a great job of showcasing the Shapiro/Cochran dynamic.

 

Shapiro at least how he's being portrayed was a Prima Donna and pretty much an unlikable jerk.

If I was up for murder give me Johnny and F. Lee any day of the week.

  • Replies 255
  • Views 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For some reason, our DVR cut off the recording with about 10 minutes of show left. :irked:

 

The speech by Goldman's father was strong. And that actor looks just like him too.

 

It's pretty crazy. I guess that's probably an easier role to match since they won't have to do a whole, whole lot in terms of speaking, but it's crazy accurate.

For some reason, our DVR cut off the recording with about 10 minutes of show left. :irked:

 

The speech by Goldman's father was strong. And that actor looks just like him too.

 

Ours did too. I recorded it again and I am going to see if the next recording got those last 10 minutes.

For some reason, our DVR cut off the recording with about 10 minutes of show left. :irked:

 

The speech by Goldman's father was strong. And that actor looks just like him too.

 

Find a way to watch those last 10 minutes. :lol2:

  • Author
Ours did too. I recorded it again and I am going to see if the next recording got those last 10 minutes.

 

Find a way to watch those last 10 minutes. :lol2:

 

They're replaying the episode sometime next week and I've set it to record for an extra half hour.

I just got to the Chris Darden/Johnny Cochran pre-trial motion hearing. Excellent stuff!!!!! :lol2: :lol2:

I just got to the Chris Darden/Johnny Cochran pre-trial motion hearing. Excellent stuff!!!!! :lol2: :lol2:

Please...

 

:lol2:

I've been involved in a couple of trials. In one of them the attorney representing my side of the case was vastly superior to the other sides attorney, much like this case. Our attorney was 10 moves ahead the entire trial...just like the OJ attorneys. Clark and Darden never really had a chance and what little chance they did have, they blew it.

I've been involved in a couple of trials. In one of them the attorney representing my side of the case was vastly superior to the other sides attorney, much like this case. Our attorney was 10 moves ahead the entire trial...just like the OJ attorneys. Clark and Darden never really had a chance and what little chance they did have, they blew it.

 

Agreed. I love how they are giving a glimpse into how that may have happened. You can see them blowing it with each decision made.

 

This is show is making me like Johnny Cochran even more and I never thought that was possible. I always loved Johnny.

This week's episode did the exact same thing last week's episode did. I missed the last 10 minutes again. :no: Not sure how that is happening.

This week's episode did the exact same thing last week's episode did. I missed the last 10 minutes again. :no: Not sure how that is happening.

It started a few minutes after 10 and ended at 11:15. Sounds like DVR is just recording an hour and not the listed time. On Series recording like this I always add a few minutes to the end, I used to lose the last minute of Sons all of the time until I adjusted my settings manually.

It started a few minutes after 10 and ended at 11:15. Sounds like DVR is just recording an hour and not the listed time. On Series recording like this I always add a few minutes to the end, I used to lose the last minute of Sons all of the time until I adjusted my settings manually.

 

The recording says it is an hour and 15 minute recording. At 1:04 it goes directly to the end for some reason. It's like FX screwed up the settings or something. I'd never had this issue at all until last week. The recording time is right it just skips from 1:04 to the end. Both weeks it did that and I had to record it again last week. I'll probably just go to FX and watch it online now.

The recording says it is an hour and 15 minute recording. At 1:04 it goes directly to the end for some reason. It's like FX screwed up the settings or something. I'd never had this issue at all until last week. The recording time is right it just skips from 1:04 to the end. Both weeks it did that and I had to record it again last week. I'll probably just go to FX and watch it online now.

 

I've had a couple recordings do that recently, just freeze near the end and then skip to the last frame. One was on HBO the other was a game. I didn't think much about it until I see you are a having the same issue. I have Time Warner, you cable or satellite?

I've had a couple recordings do that recently, just freeze near the end and then skip to the last frame. One was on HBO the other was a game. I didn't think much about it until I see you are a having the same issue. I have Time Warner, you cable or satellite?

 

That's what it is doing. Directv. It is only this show though. Every recording we have other than this one is fine.

That's what it is doing. Directv. It is only this show though. Every recording we have other than this one is fine.

 

It's frustrating

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.