March 23, 201610 yr Author Does anyone know how true any of this is? Some of you are saying "I didn't know this or I didn't know that" as if everything being portrayed was actually true. I heard the Goldmans said it wasn't very accurate , but I'm not sure what others have said. I haven't watched much of it but didn't it portray Hodgman having a heart attack in the courtroom. The Goldmans said that never happened. I'm just wondering if a lot of this is just made-for-TV fiction or if a lot of this is true. I read where Marcia Clark said something along the lines of the show being so true it's scary. The heart thing happened, just not in the courtroom. There are several sites that are fact-checking a lot of what we see on the show (see post #170).
March 24, 201610 yr Does anyone know how true any of this is? Some of you are saying "I didn't know this or I didn't know that" as if everything being portrayed was actually true. I heard the Goldmans said it wasn't very accurate , but I'm not sure what others have said. I haven't watched much of it but didn't it portray Hodgman having a heart attack in the courtroom. The Goldmans said that never happened. I'm just wondering if a lot of this is just made-for-TV fiction or if a lot of this is true. For all of the drama attached to the case when it happened any fiction they add won't change the spectacle all of this was when it happened. Some of the stuff they have done on he show makes too much sense.
March 24, 201610 yr For all of the drama attached to the case when it happened any fiction they add won't change the spectacle all of this was when it happened. Some of the stuff they have done on he show makes too much sense. Just think if this trial was taking place today? I think twitter would have its own spin off app for this trial.
March 30, 201610 yr I thought the show tonight was very good as well. Next week is the final episode.
March 30, 201610 yr If this series is accurate then the show has shown how Clark and Darden both kind of botched this case. We all knew it anyways but now we kind of get a glimpse into how. Clark brought in Fuhrman and Darden was against it. Darden brought in the glove and Clark was against it.
March 30, 201610 yr If this series is accurate then the show has shown how Clark and Darden both kind of botched this case. We all knew it anyways but now we kind of get a glimpse into how. Clark brought in Fuhrman and Darden was against it. Darden brought in the glove and Clark was against it.The other, Clark brought in Darden to set as the #2 on something too big for his britches. I get the pressure to bring him on board though.
March 30, 201610 yr The other, Clark brought in Darden to set as the #2 on something too big for his britches. I get the pressure to bring him on board though. Yeah, it was too hard not to once the race card was played.
March 30, 201610 yr My two favorite scenes in the series so far: 1.) When Cochran whispered in Darden's ear during the trial. 2.) When Mark Fuhrman walked into the courtroom to take the stand after the tapes were released. So well done!!!!
March 31, 201610 yr Author Just finished last night's episode. Really, really good. I didn't know the deal with Ito's wife & the Fuhrman tapes. I wonder how much Fuhrman influenced the verdict. If those tapes are never discovered, does OJ still walk?
March 31, 201610 yr I didn't know the deal with Ito's wife & the Fuhrman tapes. I kept waiting for it to play out on why she was being so weird when she signed the papers in Ito's office in one of the first couple of episodes.
March 31, 201610 yr Just finished last night's episode. Really, really good. I didn't know the deal with Ito's wife & the Fuhrman tapes. I wonder how much Fuhrman influenced the verdict. If those tapes are never discovered, does OJ still walk? I think he influenced the verdict as well as public opinion. Fuhrman gave OJ supporters the ammo needed to say he should be freed. Deep down everyone knew he did it but when the lines in the sand were drawn OJ supporters were looking for any reason to say he was innocent. Fuhrman gave them that ammo.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.