Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 27 Seattle 24 OT

Featured Replies

Eifert was huge. And the typical Sanu haters will have to wait another week to rail on him. Dalton stepped up in a big game. Poor Hellbird.

 

Jeremy Hill. Non factor.

 

and forgive me if this has already been pointed out, but I can't wade through the novellas.

 

Agreed! The Bengals have good wrs. People tried to act like Sanu was bad since he had to play as the number one receiver so much last year. However as a number 3 wr he is one of the best. Marvin Jones and Eifert didn't play at all last year. Losing Marvin last year hurt this team more than people thought. Even today he caught a deep ball and then created two deep defensive pass interference calls. The Bengals are one of the most talented teams in terms of weapons to throw too. People chose to ignore how much injuries effected them last year in terms of weapons to throw to.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter what happens in the playoffs this is not a game the "same ol Bengals" would win.

 

I don't care what happens in the regular season. If they lose in their first playoff game people will consider them the same old Bengals.

 

And this isn't the Seahawks we're used to seeing the past two years either btw. They barely beat Detroit, lost to St. Louis...

Another game where they faced adversity and came through, very encouraging! Dalton is playing as well as anyone. Sure he had his moments but every single QB in the NFL is going to have those moments other than maybe Rogers and Brady. Dalton is showing a strength of will this year that is great to see. Defense came through when it needed to also. As others have posted, I am not confident when Nugent is setting up to kick. All in all, a great day of football.

This is not the Bengals we're used to.

I'll be next to say it the update thread is funny. I have no problem with being upset with some of the bad plays that went on. It's just funny when people say game over' date=' same old Bengals, etc. Be upset with the current play yes, but six minutes to go in just third quarter and people acted like they knew this team again. I would be lying if I thought they would come back to win. However I was interested in seeing how Dalton and the team responded. That was going to tell us more than people making rash judgements on this team with plenty of time left. That is why I thought it was funny. Trust me I was cussing plenty during some of the plays in that third quarter, but to many times people take their bad play and over react and say the team sucks, same old Bengals, etc even though there was plenty of time left to see what the team was made of.[/quote']

 

Spot on post. Thx.

First time Seattle lost a game holding a 17-point 4th qtr lead was 2004.

Eifert was huge. And the typical Sanu haters will have to wait another week to rail on him. Dalton stepped up in a big game. Poor Hellbird.

 

Jeremy Hill. Non factor.

 

and forgive me if this has already been pointed out, but I can't wade through the novellas.

 

Is Hellbird alive?

  • Author
HT. I know you gave up the season tix. This might be the year we wish we had them.

 

I'm sure it was fun to be there but at this point in my life I'd rather sit at home and watch in the comfort of my home than pay $1000 for tix anymore. My beef was with Brown and getting out of his own way. It seems he have taken a step back and given control to Marvin at this point. I will probably make it to one game this year.

Is Hellbird alive?

 

Alive and kicking.

First time Seattle lost a game holding a 17-point 4th qtr lead was 2004.

 

Against the Rams at home. Ken Lucas and Marcus Trufant picked Bulger off multiple times. I remember the game all too well.

Is Hellbird alive?
IF he's not dangling by the end of a rope somewhere after Dalton came through

I have to admit, I thought it was just going to get uglier being down 24-7. I said to my wife after the fumble and Seahawk TD that we actually hadn't played too badly but it was going to look like we were getting crushed.

 

Now AD continues to play very very well. The third quarter was not his best, in fact his worst of the year. The other three quarters he was money. Gio is just one of those dependable players. Eifert could end up being the best TE the bengals have ever had, Dan Ross and Tony McGee were the best, but I think he will surpass them.

 

The run defense was just awful until the 4th quarter. That has to get shored up. Finally, the Bengals are just finding a weakness and beating it to death like the Pats do. They ate Williams and Chancellor up in the passing game. Chancellor could not handle Eifert. Whoever Williams was on got the ball.

 

AD not forcing things to AJ has been huge for him. The two picks this year have been to AJ the first one he underthrew, today AJ wasn't open.

 

The Seahawks are not as good as the Cardinals or Packers in the NFC right now.

 

Great win, just cannot be better than they are now. 5-0

IF he's not dangling by the end of a rope somewhere after Dalton came through

 

Is he against posting ?

Dalton = NFL MVP candidate...

 

Not saying he is the number one candidate (Rodgers and Brady have to be 1 and 1A for that) but he is in the top 5...

 

BTW, what the heck is going on with Jeremy Hill and the O line when he gets the ball? Most carries result in one yard or less it seems lately.

 

Great day when the Bengals win and the Ravens lose!

He flexed his arm to try and trick the Seahawks defender. It worked, but he didn't fool the ref. That's what this rule is there for.

 

I'm not saying it was the wrong call but I really doubt that is what Jones was trying to do that. He has called something like one fair catch in the last 11 years. It seemed like he was motioning his guys to get out of the way. I just really doubt he tried to trick the defender.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.