Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 27 Seattle 24 OT

Featured Replies

I actaully think Andy Dalton has come into his own. The last 4 years when giving up leads or making bad turnovers it was usually too much for him to overcome against good teams. This was a big win. Two games this year where he led big 4th qtr comebacks. So far So Good. His last comeback I said I would pick him up for my fantasy team. I did and he got me big points last 2 weeks.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be next to say it the update thread is funny. I have no problem with being upset with some of the bad plays that went on. It's just funny when people say game over, same old Bengals, etc. Be upset with the current play yes, but six minutes to go in just third quarter and people acted like they knew this team again. I would be lying if I thought they would come back to win. However I was interested in seeing how Dalton and the team responded. That was going to tell us more than people making rash judgements on this team with plenty of time left. That is why I thought it was funny. Trust me I was cussing plenty during some of the plays in that third quarter, but to many times people take their bad play and over react and say the team sucks, same old Bengals, etc even though there was plenty of time left to see what the team was made of.

This week was a decent team if you need to know.

 

Don't read the update thread if you don't understand the ev and flow of an update thread. When the Bengals looked bad it was posted at the time they looked bad, when they looked good it was posted when they looked good. To come in after the fact as if you knew how it would end up is kind of cowardly. When Andy looked bad, it was stated. When Andy looked great it was stated. When defense looked bad with horrible tackling again it was stated at that time, when they made huge plays it was stated also. Not sure what you think an update thread is supposed to be like, but apprently it isn't for you.

 

Well I had to read the update thread especially since I was called out in it. All I can say is that bad Bengals defense held Seattle to 17 offensive points which no matter what offense you are going against is good. Then adding that the Bengals had to get all those consecutive stops to have a chance and the defense did that. All of this without their captain and best player on the defense in Burfict. Can the defense get better yes! However the defense is doing what matters most and that is keeping teams from scoring many points.

I actaully think Andy Dalton has come into his own. The last 4 years when giving up leads or making bad turnovers it was usually too much for him to overcome against good teams. This was a big win. Two games this year where he led big 4th qtr comebacks. So far So Good. His last comeback I said I would pick him up for my fantasy team. I did and he got me big points last 2 weeks.

 

Completley agree! I didn't think we would come back to win but I was looking to see how he responded. In the past he folds and is scared. Today he was not, he stepped up. His whole demeaner has been different this year. Even in the third quarter when people said bad Andy was back i was fine with him. Even top qbs like Brady have looked bad when the pocket keeps collapsing around them. However anytime they have him a chance to step into his throw today he made it the majority of the time. Most of the third quarter problems was the line. In the past if the line sucked, he would suck but also suck when they did give him time. Today when they gave him time he delivered. Very impressed.

Eifert was huge. And the typical Sanu haters will have to wait another week to rail on him. Dalton stepped up in a big game. Poor Hellbird.

 

Jeremy Hill. Non factor.

 

and forgive me if this has already been pointed out, but I can't wade through the novellas.

Eifert has been great all year as well as Dalton... Many have pointed out that having healthy players has been a huge difference...

One thing I haven't seen mentioned, what a huge addition to the offense in letting Gresham leave! He was a cancer... The more of those type of selfish players the Bengals have dropped, the more they've improved as a franchise over the last few years...

5-0! Let's make it 6-0 Bengals...

Oh, and I have to agree with many posters.. Nugent got it done, but he still scares me... Hope he can get his confidence going after this and be more consistent.

Final...

 

HT. I know you gave up the season tix. This might be the year we wish we had them.

It was a great atmosphere at the game!

 

Great comeback, great fan experience, great day to be a Bengals fan.

For all those people talking about the update thread. At around 3pm when the Bengals went down 17, where were all those folks posts then saying the Bengals were going to win? Nowhere, that's where. So do us a favor and don't criticize those talking about what is going on at the time n a game and come back later and criticize those who are actually making posts unless you have the guts to make posts stating the Bengals would win being down 17 at that time.

 

Agreed! It's too easy to wait until after the game to complain about the people complaining. In the past they would have never come back. This week they did, great! Now hopefully they can use this to build confidence.

New England and Green Bay aren't on the schedule. Therefore we don't play anybody any good.

 

Besides New England, who are the other really good teams in the AFC that the Bengals won't be able to hang with?

Adversity is what I have wanted to see out of them for quite a while and they showed it today. I believe this team has it going.

Besides New England, who are the other really good teams in the AFC that the Bengals won't be able to hang with?

When Ben comes back and a healthy Bell, the Steelers will be a tough team.

When Ben comes back and a healthy Bell, the Steelers will be a tough team.

 

They will be. They probably be in a must win scenario when they play the Bengals. I think the Bengals split with them this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.