Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 27 Seattle 24 OT

Featured Replies

I didn't see anyone else mention it yet, but was I the only one praying that we scored a TD to close out the game or a TD in overtime. I really just don't have faith in Nugent. Sort of the only major concern I see.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Eiffert might be the X factor in this one and will have a big game. I said that before Week 1 and it worked out well. Got the hunch again.

 

From the Prediction Thread. I'm not sure what it is about my hunches and Eiffert, but so far he's made me look like a very smart man the two times I had the hunch this year.

From the Prediction Thread. I'm not sure what it is about my hunches and Eiffert, but so far he's made me look like a very smart man the two times I had the hunch this year.

 

There's very few teams in the entire league that can adequately defend a very good tight end. It's the reason why guys like Gronk, Gates, Witten, Graham, and Tony Gonzalez put up such amazing stats year after year.

 

I think what it really shows is just how poorly Jermaine Gresham performed during his time here.

Well in 2013 I caught a bunch of crap from a certain poster for simply saying that team was the best team since the Bengals last Super Bowl team in terms of talent and that it would just come down to Dalton. Which I think that season showed it probably was considering it was a top 10 offense and defense that year. Then last year injuries hurt. This years team is basically the same guys on that 2013 team with the exception of Jeremy Hill, and once again those same players are showing the amount of talent on the team. The big thing is Dalton has stepped up his play to really showcase that talent even more. It has been may thing to say the last few years. The Bengals in terms of talent is up there with anyone, it just comes down to Dalton. Dalton so far has been great, and is why others now are also talking about this possibly being a team who could compete for Super Bowl. I love Dalton's demeanor this year, it has been completely different and for the better! It has been fun to watch!

Hmmm in seasons past the Bengals corners and safeties had led the team in tackles? What? The seasons Burfict played the whole season he led the whole team in tackles by a whole lot, and then last year Vincent Rey led the team in tackles. So I am not sure where you got the corners and safeties usually lead the team in tackles?

 

I was referring to in a specific game similar to an opponent, of the Seahawks caliber, our safeties and corners would have to step up to make the tackles our LBs (with Burfict out ) wouldn't make. Thanks for looking at the broad picture.

 

I'll be more specific next time knowing a Bengal Maniac is on the prowl! :lol2:

This game was featured on the NFL Turning Point. They mentioned a stat I hadn't heard over the past week. The Bengals targeted Cam Chancellor as a defender 11 times...and completed 9 of those passes.

The update thread is very funny. I don't know how we won a game. We had a terrible defense, terrible clock management, terrible Marvin, Bad Andy is back, Nugent sucks, Tate sucks, Bengals are fraud, and the Bengals still won. Of course, now Seattle isn't very good.

 

Will someone please tell me when we play a team that is decent. I'm tired of playing all bad teams.

 

It's the NFL bro. A wins a win. They also played the #1 defense. The Bengals played two very defensive teams and Dalton had clutch performances in each one (Baltimore and Seattle). Quit whining. Dalton is great. Nugent won the game. Lewis should be fired. I agree with that. But we're 5-0. Stop calling the Bengals frauds. We're winners.

Edited by I_AM_GOATMAN_TB12

It's the NFL bro. A wins a win. They also played the #1 defense. The Bengals played two very defensive teams and Dalton had clutch performances in each one (Baltimore and Seattle). Quit whining. Dalton is great. Nugent won the game. Lewis should be fired. I agree with that. But we're 5-0. Stop calling the Bengals frauds. We're winners.

 

I do believe you missed his sarcasm.

It's the NFL bro. A wins a win. They also played the #1 defense. The Bengals played two very defensive teams and Dalton had clutch performances in each one (Baltimore and Seattle). Quit whining. Dalton is great. Nugent won the game. Lewis should be fired. I agree with that. But we're 5-0. Stop calling the Bengals frauds. We're winners.

 

You completely missed what he was saying. He was pretty much attacking the things people said in the update thread.

I do believe you missed his sarcasm.

 

I do believe I did. I read it again, in a sarcastic tone and it did indeed, sound like sarcasm. It's the morning. Give me a break. :)

I do believe I did. I read it again, in a sarcastic tone and it did indeed, sound like sarcasm. It's the morning. Give me a break. :)

 

I'm the same way until I've had about 40oz of diet coke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.