Husband of Kim Davis speech in TN

SportsGuy41017

Listening to the screaming preachers on this video makes me wonder from just where did that type of annoying ranting style of preaching evolve? How did this behavioral peculiarity begin, and how was it learned and spread among certain regional type preachers and followers?

Although not a preacher herself, even Kim Davis said in a certain "interesting" way "YOUUU are a STRONNNGGG PEEEOPLE!!!" when thanking them for their support when being released from jail.

I understand that Jesus once freaked out on folks in the Temple for selling and gambling where he expressed his displeasure of it in a raised uptight tone, but I've never heard that while speaking to his disciples that he used this style of screaming, at least not that I'm aware of.

Freaky is the odd behavior that emanates from these type folks who seem to be expressing their devout allegiance to Christ, who I question if Christ himself outwardly acted this way in allegiance for his God the Father while spreading his word,...

...and also I wonder how these people would react to a person who happened to genetically and ethically look like the actual Jesus Christ if he happened to walk down their street, and if they'd be as welcoming to him in his appearance and speaking language as they are to the Christ that they've been raised to follow from the Bible that they've spent their lives reading about.

I'm not referring to the Europeanized White Jesus that they been exposed to and likely see in their heads from artist's renditions over their lifetime, but the actual genetic features of a man who might've been born in Bethlehem, and the language or accent that he would speak in.

Personally when observing these types I'm not sure I'm picking up anything deep from them except for an odd learned behavior that they and their followers have come to call normal from years and years of exposure to it.

Expose this type of preaching to Christians in regions in other parts of the world and it wouldn't surprise me if they wouldn't have others not so accustomed to it scratching their heads wondering if these people aren't a bit clinically diagnosable as being a little, or a lot psychologically off center, bordering the unofficial scientific term "Whacko".

It appears to me that their style of worship, and the spreading the word is not as universal as they might like to believe, and if they had been raised in other parts of the world, or even other parts of the United States for that matter they wouldn't likely behave this way, and if in some strange way they believe it to be some natural behavior of the spirit moving through them, why did this spirit choose only to move through Christian people of certain regions of the United States in this fashion?

It boils down to behavior, and although there truly may be a deity that created us, their behavior expresses no proof of one no matter how weirdly and loudly that they scream or act.