Trinity 70 Lafayette 14

price499

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By halftime, Trinity had 400 yards of offense, 23 first downs and Reed had 157 yards rushing, per the Courier-Journal. The 4 TD's that Burns caught tied a school record. Lafayette's big tackle going to UK very much looks the part of a big-time college lineman. He's got a big frame. Reminds me of Taylor Lewan (sp) from Michigan a couple of years back.

By halftime, Trinity had 400 yards of offense, 23 first downs and Reed had 157 yards rushing, per the Courier-Journal. The 4 TD's that Burns caught tied a school record. Lafayette's big tackle going to UK very much looks the part of a big-time college lineman. He's got a big frame. Reminds me of Taylor Lewan (sp) from Michigan a couple of years back.

He is huge. I got to see him up close last week and he is a physical specimen. Definitely looks the part.

Wood and Alstatt are both outstanding players. Fun to watch! Both tackles are better than advertised. Wish both of them the best of luck the rest of the year and going to college.

But guess what, we have a BUNCH of talented players on our team as well.

Burns officially put his name at the top of the Mr Football list tonight. Both sides of the football and special teams. Amazing performance.

I'm not mad at Lafayette. They made plays, they moved the ball. It's hard to score on that defense. Trinity's best in the state no question. Lafayette has some athletes. Young was owning trinity's stud DE. Trinity is a tough team and I don't see anyone beating them. Lafayette has to get more disciplined and the coach made some awful calls. Lafayette's defense...man get rid of your whole D-line, how can you let someone score 70 points. This ain't basketball. Linebackers waiting on the back all night. Giving up at least 6 or 7 yards every play. Backing up instead of moving forward on run plays. They need to focus on defense, cause although I see Lafayette's offense rated top 10 in the state, defense is near the bottom in 6A. Trinity's one amazing football team. They don't make mistakes, one of the most disciplined teams I've ever seen. Very impressed.