price499

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Clearly Trinity is really good.

And I know Lafayette is better but they have done nothing to impress me now three years in a row. Very very average 6A football team.

Both of Lafayette's TDs came on kickoff returns. The T defense didn't give up a score.

I might be in the minority but I didn't think Lafayette was very well coached. They could be a very good team if they were well coached

Agreed. Both in some of the play calls and also the discipline of the team.

Both of the fake punts were terrible play calls. There were several times that it didn't seem like Lafayette was really running offense, instead just sending receivers up the field and having the QB scramble around and hope something happens.

As we said in the updates thread, Alstatt is a player. That kid has to play offense for Lafayette. He's too good to sit.

Agreed. Both in some of the play calls and also the discipline of the team.

Both of the fake punts were terrible play calls. There were several times that it didn't seem like Lafayette was really running offense, instead just sending receivers up the field and having the QB scramble around and hope something happens.

As we said in the updates thread, Alstatt is a player. That kid has to play offense for Lafayette. He's too good to sit.

It's funny to know his dad is a T grad too. He was their scoring total tonight.